𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖒

I woke up this morning dreading today, I can clearly remember last night's events

I woke up this morning dreading today, I can clearly remember last night's events. I've already prepared myself for questions to flood in. Gaining the courage to open my door and leave. I open it, and slowly exit, moving down the hall. As I get to the stairs, I try and listen for any nosie. I hear nothing. Silence fills the house. I hurry down the stairs thinking no one is down there but I was wrong. Everyone was in the dinning room eating breakfast. They were all silent. No speaking, just eating.

I head toward the kitchen, avoiding all eye contact. They all are looking at me. I quickly look over for a second to see them. My eyes only fall on Massimo, and his black eye. We have matching black eyes.

I walk into the kitchen. I go to the fridge to get a cold water bottle. With no intention on staying, I head back to the room I came from. Only to be stoped by Father clearing his throat. Got something down there don't you.

"Amara, come and eat please." Even though he said this is a calm voice, you could tell this was not offer. It was an demand. I'm in not mood to cause any more, so with no words to throw to him, I walk to my seat. I sit down and look over at Dante and smile.

I noticed a plate already there. It was french toast.

(A/N: I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw this and I had to use it

(A/N: I was scrolling on Pinterest and saw this and I had to use it. I'm so hungry and I wish I knew someone who could make this for me.)

It looks so good. I begin eating. It was so good, I wish I could cook like this.

As I am eating I notice Dante. He looked sad. I asked him what's wrong.

"Are you okay Sissy? I heard you last night and I'm worried about you. You sounded scared." Everyone looked up and entered this private conversation. They all wanted to hear this answer. Dante was teary  eyed.

"Oh Buddy, I'm fine. I just watched a scary movie before I went to sleep," that movie is called Massimo, "and I just had a bad dream. You don't need to worry about me. I'm okay, I always have been, always will be." I smile, so does Dante. He gives me a little nod and a hug.

The others look at me like they have seen a ghost. Like have you never seen anyone lie before.

I ignore them and continue eating. Once I finished, and was on my way but again Dad had to stop me.

"Amara, would you please come to my office with me. I would like to speak with you." He puts his hand out, showing me the way. Not arguing I follow. We walked down a hall, and entered to big doors. They led to a office.

He sat in one of the two green chairs

He sat in one of the two green chairs. I sat in the other. Then he looked at me. He looks sad, concerned, maybe even guilty. He stayed quite. No words came from him.

(A/N: So in this next part there are mentions of the kidnapping. No big details. I just thought I should say that there.)

"What happened last night,? He questions me. He knows the answer. He knows what happened. So why even ask.

"You know damn well what happened, Don't sit here and question me." My voice was loud and strong. I need to show that I have power. That I can control myself. Last night made me feel powerless.

"I know of your nightmare. I don't know what it was about. I know that you're so shaken up that you couldn't even breathe. I want to know what is bothering my daughter." His voice was pleading for and answer. I feel bad, but at the same time I don't.

"I'm sorry, last night was enough reliving of the past for me." I hoped that would end the conversation.

"Who was it about, that's all I need to know." I want to answer this one. I hate the man who did it all to me. I want to tell my kidnappers name. Him and Garret, but I could only say one.

"One was named Garret Brown. There was another but he isn't someone I want to speak about." I told him that information. I would be glad if Garret dies, but the other one isn't someone I want to do that to. Yes he hurt me, but he was also hurt. I hate him but I don't blame his hate toward my mother and Kayden. I know he shouldn't of done what he did, but the reason was valid.

They killed his youngest son. They wanted revenge. So he killed him. Garret on the other hand had no reason. He was just sick in the head.

"What did Garret do, I believe I already know but I have to be sure. It would affect how long he gets to stay alive." My father knows I know about his Mafia, as he knows about the gang. We know the worst, but this he doesn't know. I have the upper hand.

"What do you think he did. He raped me. He was the only one who did. The other man never touched me, he left that to Garret." I whispered the last part. I feel as if I revealed to much, but I want Garret to die. I could never do it myself. I can not look at him. I'm happy that my dad will kill him for me.

It is true though. My kidnapper never touched me sexually. He did other things, but never sexual.

"Thank you Amara. I will assure you, he will he six feet under, but you know, not in the same places. I'll spread him around a little." His eyes were dark. His voice deeper. He was livid but keeping it together for me. I was grateful for that.

"Can I leave now?"

"No, not yet." With that he got up and walked over to me. He hugged me. He showed me love. I hugged him back. It felt just like how the sun did on my skin.

"Now you can." He smiled at me.

With that I left. I went to my room and began to get in my bed. I pulled out my phone and was about to fall asleep untill a knock at my door.

Why can't I be left alone?

"Come in." I told the person knocking. Then moments later Massimo walked in. He had a brace on his wrist. His knuckles wrapped. He had bruises and cuts. The black eye stood out. Wow, I really fucked him up.

"I wanna talk Amara." His voice was low but I could here the vulnerability in his tone.

I didn't really have an urge to speak to him. He was an class A ass. I don't like him. He has some hate for me. A hate that has no reason.

"Then talk. I'm not stopping you." I had a emotionless gave on. Nothing in my voice was readable. I showed him nothing. He will get what he gives.

That is the end of Chapter 5 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love, Alivia ❤️