Chapter 33- Why?

**Warning, some violence ahead. Read at your own risk**

Joon's POV-

Everyone was sitting on the couches in the living room waiting for Mel to get home, it was getting later than when we were all expecting here when my phone started to ring. I looked down and it was Sejin, I immediately answered it. 

"Sejin?" I asked. Sejin was more frantic on the other end than normal. I heard every other word, "Sejin slow down, I can't understand." He slowed down. "Melody has been in an accident, and someone took her. I am here with Dae-Seong and the police. I wanted to let you all know we are working to find her. Jiwoo is okay just a few small bruises and cuts." He finishes and all the guys are looking at me concerned.

I tell him to keep me updated and I hang up the phone. I turn to the guys knowing that this news was not going to be well received. I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts before speaking. "Guys, Sejin just told me that there has been an accident. Jiwoo is okay, but Mel was taken but someone. They are working with the police now to find her." The room erupts in shouts and panic. Everyone was jumping up to run out the door. "GUYS! We must stay here! I know we all want to go out and find her but for now we need to stay put. What if the kidnappers reach out to us? We need to remain calm and support each other and let Sejin and the police."

Everyone mostly calmed down, but with the tension in the room you could cut it with a knife. We need to find her soon, if these were Sasaengs we don't have long to find her.

Melody's POV-

I started to wake up with a terrible headache, keeping my eyes closed, I tried to remember what happened. All I remembered was getting into the car with Jiwoo, OMG no.... car crash. I opened my eyes quickly but the room I was in was dark except for a small window letting a little bit of moonlight in. Where am I? how long was I out? Why was this happening?

The next thing I heard was footsteps getting closer to wherever I was. Then a door opening, the lights out in the hallway were bright and I shielded my eyes. I heard to the door close a lamp click on. I put my hand down and looked up to see two people staring at me with menacing looks.

"Do you know why you're here." Asked the girl. "I'm not sure, why am I here?" I asked back, I had no idea why I was in this place. I had never done anything to anyone, why were they looking at me that way.

The girl scoffed and the man remained silent just watching me.  "You are undeserving and should not be with them!" she screamed at me. I was taken aback at her statement and realized that this was the worst possible place to be. These were those fans the guys warned me about. She ran up to me and grabbed my hair pulling me to the ground. I didn't fight her knowing that would only make this worse, and if the guy got involved I may not make it to see my guys again.

The guy pulled the girl back, "You're never going to see them again." She yelled as the guy removed her from the room. Once he pushed her back out to the hallway, he came back with and sat in front of you. "Melody, they will never find you. give up hope of seeing them again." Then he left the room.

I pulled my knees into my chest and began to sob, why were they doing this? The room had a small mat on the floor, so I crawled over to it and continued to cry. After what felt like hours I finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning I woke to the door slamming open, the girl was back she threw some food at me and walked right back up to me getting right in your face. "Here's some food, if I had it my way, you'd already be dead." She said with venom in her voice. Instead, she pushed me back down on the mat and kicked me in the stomach before leaving. My stomach hurt so bad, I gripped it as she slammed the door shut again. I suppressed my sobs knowing I had no more tears left.

This routine followed for a few days, her abusing you, kicking, slapping, and even cutting me. I only ever saw the girl until one morning I woke up tied to a chair. My wrists tied to the back of the chair I tried to break free, but the pain was too much. I heard a laugh from the corner of the room. "See I told you you'd never leave." The girl said with a chuckle. Just then the guy walked into the room.

I was terrified, the guy walked right up to me. "Unfortunately, Melody your time with us is done." He said smiling at me and showing me a knife, he had hidden behind his back. The girl in the corner started to cackling like a witch with her excitement. She also walked over to me showing me another knife in her hand. "We are going to make you wish you were never born."

I started to panic, not knowing exactly what they were going to do to me. The girl started first by slicing a few times up my legs. I winced each time, holding back my sobs. I just wanted to see the guys again, "Please, please don't do this." I begged. As soon as I said it the guy slapped my face to shut me up.

The girl continued her assault of my legs moving to the other one to give it matching cuts. Once she was done the guy began, he went around to my arms and began cutting up and down both arms, I cried out in pain wishing for it to end.

"Now for your marks" the girl said. "You don't deserve them, so I am going to remove them from your piece of shit body." She said ripping my shirt to show all the Soulmate tattoos on my chest. I closed my eyes not wanting to see her touch the marks that brought me to the guys. I waited for the pain to begin but instead I hear a slam and a lot of yelling. I opened your eyes to see Sejin and Dae-Seong rushing over to me as the police grabbed the girl and guy.

"Thank God we got here in time." Sejin said. They untied me and I grabbed onto both men so happy that I was saved. I couldn't talk but I looked thankfully before passing out.

I woke up again in a bright room, I looked around realizing it was a hospital room. The faint beeping noise and I noticed that both of my hands were being held and someone had hands on both of my legs as well. I stirred and tried to sit up, looking down to see four of my Soulmates holding onto me. Tae, Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi, I looked up and saw Yoongi sleeping in a chair, Joon pacing across the room, and Jin was in another chair looking at a book. Jin looked up and smiled as he saw me move. "Good morning, Mel. Welcome back." he said smiling and starting a chain reaction from everyone.

They all woke up and rushed over to me hugging and kissing all over and sending a fury of I missed you and love you. I hugged and kissed them all and began to cry. "I thought I would never see you all again." They all hugged me as you cried. They truly were my home, and I was so happy to see them.