♛Chptr. 30.1 || ☆☆Would Roses Bloom? Could Roses Bloom? Again?☆☆♛

I got you 2 CHAPTERS ready for ya!!~
Please enjoy~

Note: Please DO NOT skip "Taehyung's POVs".
They're really really important!

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Six Feet Under]
0:42 ──o───────── -3:07
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Six Feet Under]0:42 ──o───────── -3:07⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Would Roses Bloom? Could Roses Bloom? Again?☆☆

Jimin was doing fine.

His stay at Shinjun's apartment turned from a week into two and he's grateful that he still wasn't getting kicked out. In fact, Shinjun made it clear to him that he could stay as long as he needed since he doesn't mind. 

But as much as he appreciates Shinjun's hospitality, he refused and told him to just tolerate him for a little longer until he figures out what he'll do.

At least he already got his things transferred back into their old home at his father's. He immediately received a call from his father that day, asking him why he got his things back to their home which he lied to and said that he's just getting some new things so he doesn't need those anymore, hoping that his father wouldn't grasp what really happened. It would buy him some time, at least. His father didn't ask any more after.

 He would tell him soon, he promised to himself. No matter what the consequence. Just. . . not now. 

And really, he's really doing fine so far.

But that was until Taehyung found out that he's been staying with Shinjun and it wasn't even intentional that all hell broke loose.

"Want some of my fries, Chim? I'm full already so you can have it!" Taehyung offers to him with that sweet smile of his, already pushing his tray of cheese fries in his direction.

He only stares at it, knowing that it'll taste great as always since they're his and Taehyung's favorite food to eat in the cafeteria. But as much as he knows, he just really doesn't have the appetite. Still. Even though it's already been two weeks.

He just doesn't find whatever food he sees that appetizing knowing that they wouldn't taste as great as the food that Jungkook cooks for him. It's like just the sight of food reminds him of the meals he had shared with Jungkook and just by the thought of that, his stomach automatically constricts. So he doesn't feel hungry at all.