🍒Teachers work room🌿

Sapnap🌿

Baby's pissed at Fundy.. mmm I look to Punz with a smirk.. 'to the teachers work room~' I mutter quietly.

Look we don't want no cocky bottoms.. and off we went.. I took Dream into my arms making out Hella heatly as Fundy closed the door closeing the blinds blocking it with a desk. Dream seemed to want it, he pulled my jacket off letting it fall to the floor.. I hosntly did it to I could hear one of the others get slamed onto printer making out to taking off there clothes. We broke off and look over seeing Punz was the one to be pinned 'jesus.. the blonds the switch' I say.

They broke apart 'nope not a switch and just because I was pinned doesn't mean shit fundy who was dominant' Punz said.

'Y..you' He stuttered while I pushed Dream  down onto a chair.

He sits confused.. 'ready to make the whole school know your ours' we all said.

Dream heated up freezing 'I'll take that as a yes' Punz said with a smirk.

Moments later Dream was pinning onto the printer all three of us just burtaly Pounding into him making him scream  our names.. the real ones 'AHHH~ SAPNAP FUNDY PUNZ FUCKKK' Dream maons loudly. Damn it sounds bueaiful. Music.. absolute music to our ears as we grone and demand.. and prise him all lovely.

'Such a good cockslut for us' Punz prised.

Dream was already leaking cum out of his dick.. and well drenched in sweat and oversteamlated  just screaming out names as we pound him to the next tomrrow. We all grone loudly filling his ass up with our cold liquid that's  now  covering his legs in an avalanche.. 'mmm~ damn that looks amzing' Fundy said laying  on his back.

'Fuckk~' Dream whimpered out. 'S..stop moving your still in me' he yelped out.

'Mmm my were being demanding to our top huh' Punz said sudactively.

'I'm sorry but I'm already fucking sour and him moving wasent helping it' Dream said in a whiney tired voice.

'It's okay baby...' I say pulling out. Punz and Fundy didn't 'he's being cokcy still' Fundy said looking at me.

'Hes in pain look he's fucking cring' I hissed at him.

They look seeing indeed  he was they pulled out he nearly fell to the ground but I cought him picking him up I held him like a baby 'sush.. baby calm down'  I say softly  rubbing his back. He calmed down clinging to me oozing cum out of his ass. 'Would like to get cleaned up somehow..?' I questioned  softly.

He spoke his head snuggling  into me and all his glory slowly  falling asleep.. 'gotta say he looks lovely soked  in our cum and well wearing the dog callor with our groups name on it' Fundy said.

Damn horney  bastered  'Fundy chill with it okay?' Punz Spat 'but yes I agree'.

The fox nodded and turn to me who was holding our shared babyboy asleep. We quickly got dressed leaving our cum mess in the room and bolted for the locker rooms.. and got Dream all cleaned up while he was asleep. And well I took the hoodie that I had extra in my locker saving him into bc well the shirt was soaked in cum... oops?

🍒Damn.. they did Dre good huh🌿