Rock

[ IMPORTANT ]

[ IMPORTANT ]

From this point on, glitched texts

L̶̛̻̱͈̫̝̫͚̗̮̈́̐̇̾̕̕̚͜ị̸̍̉̏͐̏̚͠k̷̡̢̙͉̩͖͓͓̫̦̈́̎̀͆̅͝e̶̡̥̙͂̂̆̕     ̴̡̥̣͔̬͋̔̀̉̾ͅẗ̸̯̪̞̥͎̠͖̞́͐̏h̸͓̲͇̫̘̩̽͐͜ͅi̸̤͓͎̗͈̼͛̿̋̍͋̄͝s̴̲͙̲͚̘̖̒̀

Will sometimes show up in the story, be sure to read them since they will have important hints to Y/N backstory and the reason she ended up in this world.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

◇♡◇♡◇

"Say, Zenitsu, Y/N, is it just me, or are we going around in circles?"

"You think so?! I was getting the same feeling! I knew I could count on you!"

We stop in front of a door.

"Alright, could you check if this room is safe?"

Shochi just looked at him with an annoyed expression. "Why don't you ask Y/N to do it?"

"WUUH?! Why would I ask such a cute girl to do it?!"

"And asking a child is fine?"

"Okay! Fine! Stop looking at me like that! I'll do it myself!" He opens the door, looking inside. "Okay, there's no one around, let's go this way!"

We start walking once again.

"Tanjiro, please show up!"

A drum sound echoes' through the room, making it start moving.

"Th-The room just flipped!"

Everyone started falling through the window, I hug Shoichi in order to protect him from the fall, closing my eyes waiting for the impact.

But….it never came.

I opened my eyes, only to see Zenitsu underneath us, a puddle of blood forming below his head.

"Oh god, Zenitsu are you okay?! Wake up!" I say, starting to repeatedly slap his face. Honestly speaking, this isn't something you should do to someone with a wound on the head, but I was in a panic okay?!

"Zenitsu! Zenitsu!"

His eyes suddenly shots open at the same time that I gave him another slap. "Ouch! Why are you slapping me?!"​​​​ He says, putting his hand on his cheek.

"You are okay! Thank god!" I say, pulling him into a hug, I was scared that he was genuinely going to die, since different from the anime he softened the impact of not only Shoichi but mine too.

Taking a closer look at him, it's clear from the amount of blood on the floor that he did get more hurt than in the anime.

"I don't really get what's going on, but this means that you accept my feelings, right?!" He says, I don't know what he is saying, but it's probably something stupid again. I let go of him so Shoichi can explain what happened.