53

The doorbell rang again and this time He Xuan was the one who went over to see who was coming. Wei Wuxian was busy having conversation with Feng Xue and Liu Qingge, while Lan Wangji was talking to Luo Binghe. Shen Qingqiu was asleep–or not, he wasn't sure, so he was the only one who's free. 

He opened the door–since the ones who could come up here were the ones who had the access codes, and very surprised to see who came.

"Qingyu?" He Xuan didn't know that Noah was invited too, when he suddenly was enveloped in a bear hug by the latter.

"Xuanxuan, big brother! Quick ask me, what happened!" Noah kissed He Xuan's cheek three times with loud smacks.

"What happened? Are you on drugs or something? I'm warning you, there will be a lot of people coming soon…" He Xuan was used to Noah's antics, which sometimes made him act like this.

"No, it's not like that, I'm getting married! And have babies, well, that's still undecided if we're going to keep the babies or not, but the point is, I'm engaged to be married soon to the most beautiful woman in the world!" Noah opened the door wide and when he saw Wei Wuxian, he waved at her.

"What? Getting married? To whom?" He Xuan was becoming more perplexed. This was so unlike Noah that he knew for so long. "Is your girlfriend pregnant?" That was the only reason he could think of out of this sudden crazy decision of Noah St.Claire, the King of Anti-relationship and one-night only.

"Hey there, Noah, you look so happy, any great news?" Wei Wuxian came over to see what the commotion was about and she saw that Noah was grinning from ear to ear, as he came closer and hugged her tight.

"I'm getting married!"

"Oh? Congratulations, that was great news! You should introduce her to us soon then!" Wei Wuxian was so excited she missed the naughty glint on Noah's eyes, but He Xuan saw it, and he suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Well, I need to get her parents' blessings first before we can go through with the ceremony." Noah grinned at Wei Wuxian and quickly let her go when he saw Lan Wangji approaching.

"What's going on?" Lan Wangji came over when he heard the noises, well, more like he came over when he saw Noah hug Wei Wuxian. He never liked that man, the way two alphas were wary of each other, although he grudgingly admitted that he was quite helpful. 

"Lan Zhan! Noah here was just telling us that he's getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world." She smiled as she hugged Lan Wangji back. "And I told him to bring her over sometimes, after all, we're family."

"Yes, we're going to become a real family alright." Noah grinned as he walked back through the front door, and back a few seconds later, princess-carrying a woman with long dark hair and two babies in tow.

"What the…" He Xuan was the first to notice that the woman in Noah's embrace looked exactly like Wei Wuxian.

"Meet my fiance, Feng Yue, or you may know her as Morrigan." He put Feng Yue down and took the silver-haired babies in his arms, then kissed her temple softly and whispered in her ear. "Go on, meet your parents properly this time."

Two things happened at once. 

First, Lan Wangji grabbed Noah's shirt and was ready to hit him, when the babies in his arms wailed loudly, and the second one was the simultaneous question from He Xuan and Wei Wuxian.

"You knew each other?"

"You have babies?"

Feng Yue quickly stood in front of Noah to shield him, while Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Wangji and tried to calm him down.