ten

ten|marbles

ten|marbles

Every remaining player waited in the white room for further instructions. They had even told that the fourth game would begin in seconds.

Y/N couldn't shake away the thought of the dead bodies they saw moments beforehand. Player 111 and four other guards were hung for playing unfairly.

"Players welcome to your fourth game for this game you will be playing in teams of two, please look around and find someone you wish to team with. When two people agree to partner up players will share a mutual handshake. You have ten minutes"

Immediately Y/N's mind went to the game, would they play as a team? Or against.

Sae-byeok stepped in front of her with a questioning gaze "we shouldn't partner up. it could either mean one of us has to certainly die or we both have a chance of survival."

Y/N went to agree with her, but before she could Ji-yeong walked up to them "hey. Mind if I steal your girl for this one?" She questioned Y/N.

Smiling the short girl nodded her head and walked away. Within a minute the girl found a partner, he was a middle aged man looking to be around 40.

All the pairs walked into the room where they would play the next game. Screams of the one player without a partner 212 we're heard.

The two walked around until the found a perfect spot in front of a blue door.

"Players please take one bag each from the staff member before you. There should be a set of ten marbles in each bag. Please check to confirm the number. In this game, using your set of ten marbles you will play the game of your choice with your partner. The player who manages to take all ten marbles from their partner wins"

Y/N let out an upset huff as she rechecked the marbles "team up with the person closest to you. Then kill them."

The man sarcastically laughed "these people are real smart. but, what will we play."

Y/N shrugged "a simple one, dig a whole, whoever gets it in wins. All or nothing"

the man looked at her weirdly "and do what until then?"

"Talk?"

"Ok then. What's your name?" He asked

"Y/N" she held her palm out "yours?"

"Hiyo-io. How old are you kid?"

Y/N rolled her eyes "I'm no kid. I'm seventeen, in two months I'll be eighteen"

"You're only seventeen. You can't be here you're a child!" He exclaimed. "You're as young as my oldest"

Y/N looked at him shocked "you have children? You shouldn't be here. You should be with them... how much family do you have waiting for your return."

Hiyo-io looked away "my mother and brother. They're the whole reason I'm here, I hoped if I returned I would be able to pay for them to have a safe home. I've also got my wife and kids. I hoped I'd make it out of here so they wouldn't think I abandoned them."

ten minutes remaining

"You'll get out of here." Y/N smiled

He shot her a confused look "but that means you'll." His looked changed to anger "no. I will not let a child die for me."

seven minutes

Y/N stood up holding her bag of marbles to him "not a child..."

"You are a child!"

"You have children! You have a life out there, all I have is my girlfriend and my sister and they will be better off without me" tears found there way to her eyes but Y/N wouldn't show any weakness

four minutes

Forcing Hiyo-io to take her marbles the girl voluntarily walked up to the guard.

It was around now that Sae-Byeok and Ji-yeong had found their way to them accidentally. Sae-Byeok watched in horror as a guard stood with a gun to the girl she loved head.

Out of anger the taller one began her journey towards the two, she would do anything in her power to make sure Y/N wouldn't die. But she was pulled back by Ji-yeong.

Within seconds Sae-Byeok fell into Ji-yeongs grip sobbing uncontrollably. "Please." She begged.

bang.

LILAH SPEAKS!
oop. Ayo I know this is short but yk is Y/N ded? ANYWAY NEXTFLIX IS BACKKKKKKKKKKK <333