Chapter 75 - What Happened?

WARNINGS: Anxiety Attack/Panic Attack, Sickness, Shit Mental Health.

- - -

I came here expecting something small. I end up finding a war, and I am in the middle of it.

You would think that, since the League of Villains is so small, that these people would have a chance. However, that's not the case. Numbers can only get you so far if talent shines above.

Shigaraki doesn't hesitate to rush at the groups of idiots. A single touch and they are turned into dust, so fast that they are probably unaware that they are dying as death greets them before giving them a chance at survival.

Dabi is the same way. I can see the flames in the distance.

I don't know where the rest of the League of Villains are. Given the mass of people against them, they were likely forced to separate.

This is disgusting.

I know that I would have seen something like this in my hero career, but never would I have it would have been at such a scale.

I can my heart pounding in my throat as the air becomes more difficult to breathe. My body is trembling. My lungs burn.

Yet, I feel so far away for everything is so hard to hear. It's difficult to think.

It takes so long for me to actually do something, though I am unaware of how long.

What a fucking mess I am. Despite that, I need to do this.

Breathe, Izuku. Nobody you know is here, at least.

I finally pull out my phone, the screen blurry as I type in the password and open it. I don't think as I do what I know best and hack all the cameras in the area. Any video feed I can get will be useful for the investigation. After turning on the recording feature for all of them, I hack into the HC system and send the footage to them.

Even if I turn out to be useless, that won't be.

With that running in the background, I dial the HC president and hope to every being above that she answers. Thankfully, she does.

"Hero Commission President. How did you get this number?"

I am quite disappointed in myself that I found her voice grounding, but, for how annoying it sounds, it makes sense.

I take a deep breath, "Ma'am, it's Midoriya. I just hacked the HC to send footage from Deika City to. It's recording as we speak."

"What is going on?" In the background, I hear her making orders.

"The League of Villains came, and they are currently fighting practically every resident in the city. Turns out, 90% of the people here are part of the Meta Liberation army. The League of Villains are struggling, but it's not like they have a chance of losing from what I am seeing at the moment."

"Is there any new members On the League of Villains."

"I do not see anybody new at the moment."

"This is worse than we thought, but that is something. It means that they were not focusing on expansion/"

"No shit. There is nothing we can do. Even if a group of heroes were to leave now, it will likely be over by the time they get here."

"I see. Midoriya, I order you to stay there and watch without intervening unless necessary. Keep everything recording. I will send Hawks your way for backup. From there, once the incident finishes, please report back to the HC."