46. Encounter.

3rd PERSON'S POV
---------------------------------

Kanae - Tamayo-san, I have some questions, may I ask them?

Tamayo - Sure, Kocho-San.

Kanae - You can address me as Kanae, Tamayo-san.

Tamayo - If that's what you wish for, Kanae-chan.

Kanae - *giggles* So, I just wanted to know if it is possible to turn a demon back into a human?

Tamayo - There is no solid answer to that, but there must be a way. For every kind of wound, there's always some kind of treatment or medicine.

Kanae - I see.

Tamayo - Is there any reason for why you asked that, Kanae-chan?

Kanae - Satoshi-kun, will you?

Satoshi - *nods* Tamayo-san, the person who trained me to become a demon slayer, my sensei was turned into a demon. He treated me as his own child and he valued his comrades more than himself. He was spotted in Tokyo, so we came here for that.

Tamayo - That's very unfortunate, Kamado-San. What's his name?

Satoshi - Itaki Sato. He was the Thunder Hashira as well.

Tamayo - *widened eyes* By any chance, do you know about his past?

Satoshi - Yes, I do.

Tamayo - Itaki Sato, is he the son of Muzan Kibutsuji?

Satoshi - *widened eyes* H-How did you k-know?

Tamayo - Well, you can say I know a lot of things about Muzan. But in no way, I m an ally of him.

Satoshi - *in mind* I smell no lies.* I know, you are not, Tamayo-san.

Tamayo - So, about Itaki Sato, I assume Yushiro has something to say about it.

Yushiro - Yes, I do. So, last night, I was training to improve my blood demon art. My blood demon art allows me to see things with the help of my talisman. And last night, I saw an individual who wore a demon slayer uniform along with a yellow and white patterened haori. But the odd thing about him was that, he was a demon. He had a katana as well. But that's not the shocking part, he was seen with another blonde demon who had a pair of golden japanese fans. And to my knowledge, he is a part of the Upper Ranks, so I m assuming that the demon with the Katana might be a part of the Upper Ranks as well.

When Kanae heard , "blonde demon who had a pair of golden japanese fans" chills went down her spine.

Satoshi - According to your description, I m very sure that those two demons are Itaki-Sensei and....................

Kanae - Doma, the Upper Moon 2.

Satoshi - Yushiro-san, where did you see them?

Yushiro - At central Tokyo, I'm not sure if they are still here though.

Satoshi - Thank you very much for the information, Yushiro-san. Tamayo-san, we shall be leaving now. We need to find Itaki-Sensei and probably Doma as soon as possible.