𝟑𝟑~ 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I hear an annoying beeping sound repeatedly beeping beside my ear. ahh ! what the fuck is this, can someone please stop it? I try to open my eyes, but it's as if I can't because all I see is darkness.

I gradually detect and hear people moving around me and low chattering. What's going on? Just then, I feel warm hands encircling my hand and a soft kiss placed on my palm. "Please, baby girl, wake up." Alex! only Alex calls me that but Why am I not waking up? That's when it dawned on me.

The mission, victor, and I have been shot. Am I dead, dead or am i alive? I must be, because I can hear him talking and all. I try to move my hands and squeeze his hand, but I'm not sure if I made any progress. Then I notice his hands slipping away from me. No, no, don't leave me alex...I try to grip his hands as tightly as I can while hearing voices. "She- she grabbed my hands, Enzo, call the damn doctor now!." With that, I slip back into the dark.

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

My baby girl has been in this coma for two weeks; thankfully, she is no longer in danger and has been transferred to a private room. It was just me and Lorenzo here because we had sent the others to eat or freshen up. I sit beside her bed, holding her hand and kissing her palm. "Please, baby girl, wake up." I say quietly so Lorenzo doesn't hear me.

I felt her hands squeeze my hand, but it was probably just my imagination. I stayed with her for a while and was about to leave when I felt a soft grab on my hand as if asking me not to leave her and the heart monitor rises, I look at Lorenzo who looks back at me panicked "she-she grabbed my hands enzo, call the damn doctor!" I yell at him.

A minute later, the doctor and some nurses rush into the room despite our protests, force us to leave. We wait outside. after a while, I notice everyone running towards us. I see Enzo called them.

Fortunately, the doctor appeared at precisely the right time and turned towards me "Mr. Bianchi, she's in a stable condition now, but she'll still be too weak to stand up and move around, so be careful with her. She'll be waking up any minute now and you are free to go see her right away." Surprisingly, I thank him, and we all rush into the room.

Except for the IV drip, I see that all of the wires and machines have been removed. Her skin color has returned, and she looks pretty good for someone who has been in a coma for weeks. Her family and Diego were also present, and we all gathered around her, waiting for her to awaken.

~𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

My little girl has been in a coma for two weeks, and neither I nor Gianna have slept a wink. I had to tell her that we hadn't been home since that fateful day. She hasn't been the same since, she no longer talks to anyone and only visits Elle and stays with her unless she has to return home.

This is what I was afraid of, this is what happened when Elle left us years ago and now I'm at a loss for words. Every day has been a shock, and I've met Diego Gracia. He's one of our allies, and he told us his side of the story about her.

flashback

It was morning, and we were all still at the hospital, including Alexander. We heard some chaos and turned around to see some familiar faces. DIEGO GRACIA, What is he doing here? He approaches Anastasia and starts asking "What happened to her? How is she doing now?" Anastasia simply nods towards us, and he turns to face us.

I decided to speak after hearing him curse under his breath. "Diego, what are you doing here, and are you asking about my daughter?" Before he masked it, something flashed in his eyes. "Oh, yes. Giselle, how is she now? Is she all right?" I begin to explain what happened with the help of Alexander and now there is a long silence.

Then I ask him a question I've been meaning to ask for a long time. "How did you meet Giselle, and how did you know she was the one I asked about?" He tenses, as does his son Dante, I believe. He looks at me and says, "How about we talk in your office privately?" I consider it and nod towards him.

I and the boys arrived to the penthouse in New York with the Gracia's, leaving Alexander and Anastasia with Elle. We took a seat in my home office. " So talk Mr. Gracia" says Alejandro.

"She's been living under my protection two years." He examines my face, but I don't reveal anything. "Did you know she was the daughter I'd been looking for?" I ask calmly. "yes."

"Why would you do that?" yells Mattia. I glare at him to get him to stop talking, but he doesn't. "Wait, what happened to her?" "it was 2 years ago when Anastasia came to me with her, at first I didn't know about her, who she was or anything but she was the coldest and quiet person who spoke two or three words to us except Ana.

days went by I demanded her to tell me everything about her, I guess she trusted me enough to tell me she was your daughter but then I was shocked because i never knew you had a daughter.-

I noticed the bruises and asked er about them when she showed me the whip marks on her. She stated that it was done by him. I initially assumed she was referring to Victor, but it wasn't him, nor did she tell me anything about this 'him'. When she mentions him, she visibly shakes and has a panic attack but never shows she just runs.

"That explains when we told her about being in the mafia and about Victor and Vladmir the first day." "She did have a panic attack," Leo says, as Diego sighs.

"I never asked about him after that, and I also urged her if I should call you and everything. She said no, and reasoned with me that you abandoned her with the Russians and never looked for her. I promised her I wouldn't do anything against her because it wasn't my place or right. But I was surprised to learn that she was the world's deadliest assassin at the age of 15. -

She then began working alongside Ana, and she later agreed to work for me when I hired her. I never had a daughter, though I always wanted one because my wife couldn't have any more children. Giselle was like a daughter to me and even though we never showed each other any affection, we were close enough. I encouraged her to finish her studies because I didn't want a 15-year-old girl to be a killing machine like the Russian bastards had made her to be.

Thankfully, she accepted and worked hard, which is how she got so far and is the strongest person I've ever seen, as well as the world's youngest billionaire." He concludes his side of her story with a proud smile towards her, as if he were the proud father that I had wished to be.

When I look around the room, I see my sons' expressions and I feel the same pain; she thought we abandoned us and didn't try to find us. I swallow, clear my throat, and thank Diego. "Diego, thank you very much for everything you've done for her." He chuckles and waves me off, much to my surprise. "If it was her, I'd do it again."

End of the flashback

When my phone rang, I looked up to see if it was Lorenzo. "What-" he interrupts me. "Papa, get here now, elle moved her hand and I don't know-" his panicked voice comes through. I dashed out of my office and out the door, the boys trailing me and Gianna. "What happened, Armando?" my wife questioned. "s-she moved her hand, maybe she's waking up, let's go!" I yell, and we all rush to the hospital..

hey readers! surprise here's a new chapter. i hope you liked the chapter, i have online class today so i thought why not write a update. AND THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READERS AND 800 VOTES! it means so much you guys gave this book a chance! BA BYE LY!

-DO VOTE & COMMENT!<3

~Elle<3