52. Appa's princess.

This is a lazy snowing Friday morning.

Jimin was sound sleeping but his alpha was ready to have a serious talk with someone so important.
.
.
.
Yoongi has slowly pushed youngers oversized t-shirt up, he wore to sleep by exposing the round bump.
He chuckles at the sight excitedly wondering about how they gonna looks like once they are born.

Alpha has set his pillow near to the younger's waist size making it easy to start his serious talk more comfortably.

"Hey, baby appa is here. Did you sleep well?"

His lips never left that slight yet noticeable smile when he talk with his soon to be born.

"Yes, you should, because your papa has used me as a pillow these days. He is getting extra clingy".

"So how were your days when appa was not here?"

"Did you give lots of trouble to papa?
No ? Okayyy that's my baby".

Alpha tells again chuckling at his own words leaving a kiss on the bump.

"How was your life down there, little one?
Is it easy to breathe in this volleyball?"

"Your papa is eating weird things and he said those are the most delicious combinations ever".

Alpha has turned to lay on his tummy taking a good look at his sleeping mate as his conversation has got to a crucial point. He was readying to share a piece of news with his baby.

"Yesterday night your papa has eat cucumber pickles with waffles. Honestly, it was so bad to the point that makes me worried, that I will have to take your papa to the infirmary". Yoongi was literally whispering to the belly as this should be a secret between him and his little one.

Alpha has take some more minutes to observe the sight properly which makes his heart flutter at every second hearing their mingle heartbeats.

" You know what my baby bean, appa misses you and papa a lot. There isn't a single second I forget about you two".

"My precious, your papa may look like a fragile and delicate one from outside but he is the strongest person I've ever seen. He is my life and breath your appa loves him so so sooooo much".

Oh oh don't be jealous, appa love you too darling. Alpha said running his fingers through his hair.

" So..... did you kick your papa yet?"

"Did I missed your first kick ?".

Asking that alpha has left another kiss caressing the round and soft surface with utmost care cooing at the sight.

" No hyung it didn't happen yet".

Younger awakened from the moment his alpha move his dress. But he just pretend he was sleeping to see what his alpha gonna do.

He was watching his alpha's hilarious facial expressions. Some moments he was so closed to crack a laugh and at some points, this conversation has makes him emotional.

Every time alpha leave smooches he got butterflies in his stomach. ( Of course, there isn't any space for butterflies as the baby owns all the space. Anyway........... ;-) )

Alpha has quickly raised his gaze to the younger's face.

"Oh, you awake?"

"Yes, hyung".

"Baby, how far did you heard?"

"Not much ,I was just awake hyung".

Alpha went back to the previous position leaning against the headboard. He has pulled the younger one to him setting Jimin's head on his chest.