||~𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫~||

"Imouto" Rimuru coughs as he watches Harumi flutter quickly around the room, a distressed look on her face

"Imouto" Rimuru tries yet again to catch her attention but is proven futile as she is deep within her frantic head. 

"Harumi!" Rimuru finally shouts and Harumi pauses mid-flight looking over at her brother with wide eyes. "It's alright. You don't need to work yourself up over this. You are just going to to Eurazania to create relations with them. There's nothing more to this trip" Rimuru tells her and she floats to the ground worrying her lip between her teeth.

 "But what if I make a bad decision? What if I offer something we can't actually do or I take a deal from Lord Carrion that isn't as great as I thought it was?"

"Imouto," Rimuru steps toward her and sets his hands on her shoulders catching her eyes with his "You will do just fine. I decided to send you because I trust you to make the best decisions you can when you are there. You know what is a good deal or not. If it doesn't feel right then don't take it. Trust yourself, Harumi. You are a great leader and will make great deals for Tempest."

Harumi sniffles quickly, nodding before she starts to fly around the room again, digging through drawers and hampers trying to pack for the trip. Rimuru sweat drops letting out a breath.

 A knock sounds and the shoji doors open revealing Shuna and Shion who both step inside. "Shion, Shuna! What are you two doing here?" Harumi asks, flying towards them with a quizzical look on her face. 

"Well Mistress Harumi we came to dress you for your trip" Shuna says bowing. Harumi then notices the stack of clothing in her arms.

Shuna leads Harumi behind the changing screen and helps fit the outfit over her head. She quickly pins and sews a few spots getting the fit just right before smiling at her work. Harumi steps out into the open and spins around admiring the dress in the mirror. 

It's short going only to about the tops of her thighs made up of white a very light blue fabric trimmed in gold and has a bright green trimmed opening around the navel area and collar. The back of the dress is a lot longer and goes down in waves to about her ankles.