Chapter 8

ATHENA

"I'll stay with Athena today, Rose. I want to know her better." Azalea said, Putting her phone inside her Sling bag as soon as Rose stopped just outside my house.

I stared at Azalea with wide eyes and she smiled at me sweetly. She looked like my Mother that was looking at my Aunt which is her Sister. But me and Azalea are not Sisters.

I was shock because ever since I asked her those questions about her brother, She looked surprised and excited but she didn't talk to me after that. I was thinking I am not the only one who's weird.

And now she wants to stay with me to know me better? I think I'm going to go crazy. I know that I seemed to be exaggerating right now, But I can't help it.

"Sure, Enjoy you too! I wish I could join you both, But Dante is waiting for me at home." I snapped out of my thoughts when Rose spoke.

"Thanks!" Azalea thanked her and got out of the car while pulling me with her.

As soon as we got out, Rose waved at us before driving away. I composed my self and removed her hold from my wrist before walking towards my House, Azalea following behind me.

I opened my house and we both walked in. She Immediately sat on the couch and I sat opposite from her.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her and she was smiling at me widely which made me a little uncomfortable. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"First of all, I am very happy to finally meet you! I am Azalea Blackburn, You're mate's twin Sister. I am a White Wolf and I am very super Curious why my Brother never brought you to our Pack house but I guess he was thinking for the right time. You are so Beautiful! And I'm happy you're going to be my Sister-In-Law!" She said in one breath while I was frozen.

I felt cold. The Aircon isn't even on. But I think I'm just dreaming. I'm going to wake up, Any minute now.. Any minute.. Damn it! I pinched my arms and hissed at the pain I felt. This is not a Dream!

"What nonsense are you talking about?" I asked her, I saw her smile fall and she blinked her eyes before looking at me with shock.

"Oh no, I'm doomed." She mumbled but I heard it very clear.

LEO

I stopped just behind a big tree and shifted into my human form before putting on the clothes I dropped from my mouth.

I started to walk towards her house when a Spirit block my path. I looked at him Curiously.

"Get ready, She will now find out about everything." The spirit told me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said before getting inside a tree. I held my breath. What does he mean by that?

"I think I know," My wolf cut in.

"What is it?" I asked him inside my head.

"Our mate, She is going to know everything soon." My wolf explained that made my heart thump very fast. This soon?

I forgot to tell you, My Wolf's name is Leonel. He is very close with my Brother's wolf which is Noah. And yeah, You already know that his fur is Black while Noah is a Black wolf too but with a white fur at the end of his tail and on his paws.

I stilled when I smelt a Painful scent. It almost hurt my nose and I hissed. Fucking Rogues. I removed my clothes and shifted into Leonel.

We started to run towards the Scent and I realized that it was coming from Different Directions, I growled. What's happening here!? The scent was stronger towards my Pack so I Immediately ran towards it.

ATHENA

Suddenly she was looking into space and I was startled when she Immediately stood up. What happened to her?

"I got to go, Bye Athena!" She said before running towards my Backyard. I ran after her but she went inside the forest.

I stopped just beside a tree and focused my eyes. It was still 5:54. My Night Vision only comes out at 6 PM. suddenly, I noticed a movement beside me and I glanced at him.

I stepped further towards the tree beside me when I saw a Big Grey Wolf with red eyes at the other side. It was growling and snarling at me.

I heard another Growl and I saw another Big grey wolf and another Brown one. They were circling at me. I saw a way out and it was towards the forest, I didn't Hesitate and ran as fast as I could while the four wolves were running after me. God please save me. I screamed my lungs out while running

I closed my eyes when I stumbled and fell on the ground into the thin grass. I glanced at my back and saw the Grey wolf Jumping towards me. I widened my eyes when another wolf attacked it.

It was a Black wolf with a very dark fur, And it was bigger than the rest of the wolves. He looked familiar, My head suddenly began to hurt and my eyes became blurry. I'm going to faint!

LEO

I was running towards my pack while following the stinking smell of the Rogues when I heard a scream. ATHENA! MY QUEEN!

I changed direction and ran towards the scream until the smell of Roses and Lilies hit my nose. Goddess, Please tell me she's okay. Please. I fasten my pace and ran as far as I could.

I felt my Anger burn through my body when I saw a Grey wolf positioning it self to jump onto my Mate who had just fallen down on the ground.

When he was going to pounce on her, Leonel growled angrily before jumping at the grey wolf and biting his neck and tackling him to the Ground.

The Metallic taste of blood Satisfied my tongue as I felt his body become limp and cold. I looked back at my Mate and saw two rogues who were about to attack her.

All I can see was red and I attacked two of the rogues and tackled both of them onto the ground. I shifted into my Human form and Immediately flew towards the sky while using my Earth Element to summon the ground they were in to grow.

When I was satisfied with the height I stopped and made a fire before burning them into ashes. I snarled at them as their form slowly became the form of a human and their bodies slowly burned into ashes.

As soon as they turned into ashes, I summoned a group of waters and splashed it on the placed I burned them before slowly making new grasses to rise from it. After that, I put the tall ground back to it's original place.

I landed to the ground and saw my mate unconscious. My eyes softened before I ran to her to check her up. I sighed when I felt she was fine.

I realized I was naked, It was a good thing I'm in the Pack Borders. I looked for a tree with a hole and finally found one. I took the Shirt and pants inside before wearing it.

This clothes are for the Pack members who didn't bring their clothes when they Shifted or if it was thorn apart.

I walked back towards my mate and took her into my arms before fleeing from the scene.

Is this long enough? I know it is being too fast, But I already have a script for this story. And there are alot more Chapters and alot of things will still happen. So enjoy!