Chapter 6

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! SCHOOL HAS BEEN ON MY ASS LATELY AND MY GRADES CAME- I was in trouble for having 3 C's 😕 anyways HERE WE ARE😜

Ventis POV:

As I walked to my house. I thought about what happened today. Yeah I got beaten up by some jerks but something has been on my mind recently. DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON XIAO OR SOMETHING?! I literally met the guy yesterday and I'm already in love. What is wrong with me? I'm a dumbass who falls for guys I barley know.

As I walked, my leg was kinda hurting really badly. Everytime I took a step. My foot shot back huge pain that I could barley stand. I tried walking as fast as I could to my house. But not before I got some revenge. Kaeya.

Kaeya lives pretty close to me. Since he told basically everyone in the group chat that I might like Xiao. I'm going to get revenge. I stood outside of Kaeyas house till I heard someone opening the door. It was a little girl with blonde hair. She had her hair up in pigtails. She had vibrant red eyes. "Huh?" I said. "Oh hello!" She smiled looking up at me. "H-hi Ehe" I chuckled. "Klee who's that? You know you shouldn't open the door to people you don't know!" A young male voice was heard from the house.

He had blonde hair like Klee but more dusty. He had a bandage on his nose and a few scares here and there. His hair was pretty messy and he had pretty green eyes. Of course I knew who that kid was. "Bennett!" I said happily. Bennett looked up and then put on a huge grin on his face. "VENTI!" He said cheerfully. "What are you doing home? Shouldn't you be in school with Razor and Fishcl?" I asked with my hands crossed. "Oh yeah about that," He continued. "Klee is a bit sick from the past 3 days and she got me sick. Kaeya told us to stay home." He said taking Klee's hand. "Isn't Klee Albedos sister?" "Yeah but she wanted to stay over for a bit!" As he spoke. Klee joined our conversation. "I wanted to hang out with Benny!" She said happily.

We both smiled in awe to Klee. "Venti shouldn't you also be in school?" Benny asked. "Yeah but i got sent out early since I got into a small fight." I said jokingly. I hope he doesn't want to know what happened during the "fight" as I said. "Oh! Oh okay well why are you here?" "Hm? Oh I just wanted to see if my good friend Kaeya had my bucket hat!" I said with a joking tone. Obviously I wasn't here for my hat. I was here to send a text from Kaeyas computer to Albedo confessing his love to the nerd. If I could I would say.

"Hm okay.." he said hesitated. He let me in then guided me to my buddie Kaeyas room. His room was pretty normal actually. I mean I've seen it a million times before so to me it was eh. I focused my eyes on finding his laptop. Then I spotted it. Bennett left the room to go give Klee medicine. For himself as well. I quickly shut the door and started my evil plan.

There! I have sent a dumb love message to Albedo. Ehehe!👹

"Venti?" Bennett voice was heard from the door. 'Fart.' I thought. "What are you-" but before he could finish I ran out the house and yelled. "BYE BENNY DONT TELL ANYTHING TO KAEYA ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW!" I ran to my house. That was obviously a mistake. MY LEG!

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm hecka tired and I haven't been sleeping nor eating good lately. Also I have some good news! My mom looks healthy and fine so she might not have Cancer! :DD