Chapter Twenty Four

Author pov

Standing in front of the huge window ira stared at the garden of the moretti mansion……. Two days has passed since she got married to that monster signing away her life to the dark world……. His words kept on haunting her mind continously making her more frustrated……. That night she laid in the bed with him holding her closely much to her dismay……. Letting out an tired sigh ira turned around and looked at the dark interior of the room which belonged to the monster……. Everything inside this room screamed darkness just like the person who owns it……. Walking out of the room slowly ira went to the kitchen to talk with Louisa……… when she entered the kitchen she saw the maids doing there chores quietly……. Seeing her standing everyone inside the kitchen bowed there head down making ira frown…… ever since she got married everyone in this mansion kept there heads bowed down when she saw them…….. “Do you know where is Louisa????” Ira said taking an deep breath…….. “Louisa went out to the market mrs. Moretti” one of the maids said making ira flinch slightly……… ira felt weird when everyone called her Mrs. Moretti………. Not even in her wildest dream she expected her name tied with that monster and she hated it…….

“Do you need anything Mrs. Moretti???” one of the maids said making ira come out of her thoughts…… ira shook her head negatively and saw the maids walking outside the kitchen leaving her alone……. Letting out an sigh ira looked around the kitchen while she felt an kick in her stomach……. An smile formed in her lips feeling the babies they are the only light and happiness in her life right now……. She knew carrying an heir to the mafia her children will never be able have normal life……. She promised herself to never let her children became like that monster…….. Caressing her pregnant stomach ira walked to the refrigerator to get some ice cream……… pulling out the tub outside ira closed the refrigerator door while she felt someone’s eyes on her……… turning around she saw dishevelled Stephanie standing there and staring at her with red eyes…….. Clutching her pregnant stomach ira opened her mouth to say but cut off by Stephanie voice…….. “You should have stayed dead” ira heard Stephanie’s venom filled words making her take an step back……. “You?? You ugly fat bitch you ruined everything” Stephanie snarled in rage……… “you took away everything that belonged to me” said Stephanie while ira moved back and frowned slightly hearing her words….

Seeing Stephanie red eyes ira took an deep breath and said “I didn’t take anything from you Stephanie”…….. “You fucking liar you took Slade away from me” Stephanie growled loudly making ira back hit on the refrigerator door…….. Ira knew Stephanie always wanted Slade and tried to get his attention many times…….. “Everything was going perfect to my plan you die in the blast and that stupid Silvia get caught” Stephanie said making her stunned………. “I was so close to get him but you ruined everything” Stephanie screamed in rage……… ira flinched at her voice she wanted to say she didn’t even want that monster and she will be glad to get away from him…….. But seeing the demented look in Stephanie’s face she chose not to say an word……… “Stephanie listen” ira started off but again cut off by Stephanie’s laughter……… “you know what I will finish of Everything by myself” Stephanie said staring ira with an sinister smirk……… before ira could decipher her words she saw Stephanie pull out an knife from her dress making her grasp in fear…….. “This time I will make sure you and those little bastards in your stomach stay dead” Stephanie said pointing the knife to ira……..

Ira stared at demented woman Infront of her holding the knife in fear and terror……. While her hands protectively held her pregnant stomach…….. She knew that bitch can harm her children while her eyes looked around the room frantically trying to find someone…….. “Listen Stephanie you can have him” ira  said trying to distract Stephanie down……. When she heard her laugh “ohhh he will be mine bitch sadly you have to die” Stephanie said taking an step towards ira…….. Ira breath frozen seeing Stephanie move while her eyes frantically looked around the room…… she knew she had no option while she stood there closing her eyes taking an deep breath……… when she heard “good bye fat bitch” Stephanie said launching the knife at ira……… in an blink of eyes everything turned quiet while Stephanie stared at the hold on her hands in shock……. there stood ira holding the hands of Stephanie blocking her from stabbing while her Amber eyes held burning fire.………. Seeing ira holding her hands Stephanie shock turned into anger and struggled to pull out from ira hold……. Ira stared at the pathetic women in burning rage and she knew one thing she would  fucking kill anyone who try to hurt her children…….

She tightened her hold on Stephanie twisting her wrist…… Before Stephanie could pull out ira grabbed the knife from her with an force making Stephanie stumble back an little……. Stephanie stared at ira fuming in rage “You bitch I will kill you and your little bastards” she said attacking ira…….. “Ahhh” an scream echoed in the room while Stephanie stood there frozen her hands inches away from ira and stared at her in shock….. Looking down she saw blood coming from her stomach only to realize that ira stabbed her with the knife……. Stephanie stared at ira in fear for the first time feeling the pain when ira pulled the knife out with an blank emotionless eyes……. Clutching her stomach trying to stop the blood Stephanie moved back away when she felt ira pull her hair in force…… in an blink Stephanie’s face is slammed hard on the cold metal of refrigerator while an pain shoot through her head making her scream loud…….. Stephanie saw her eyes blur while she fell on her knees clutching her head in pain……. While she felt an hand gripping her hair tightly making her scream in pain………. All the sudden she felt an cold metal of the knife on her neck making her breath frozen in fear and terror………

Ira stared at the pathetic excuse of an women trembling on her knees without an pinch of emotion in her eyes……. She gave on last look at Stephanie before slashing her neck with the same knife and killing her…….. Letting go of Stephanie hair Ira saw her body fall down on the floor while she heard an loud grasping voice making her turn around……. There stood Nico, gus and Louisa staring at ira in complete shock except for one person……. Slade stared at his cigno with pride in his eyes while the others never in their dream or nightmare they thought something like that…….. An kind, calm and quiet girl like ira would do something like this…….. Seeing ira kill Stephanie without an single emotion shook them to their core……. Ira gave an one last look at their shocked face and walked away from the room throwing away the knife without saying an single word…….. After all the shit She was done hiding and running away from the reality……. The moment she saw Stephanie with knife trying to kill her and her children she took one decision…… one that will change her life forever and she knew there is no going back……. She was done trying to survive in this dark world this time she wanted to live her life…….. If living her life by becoming the queen of the Italian Mafia then so be it…….

Everyone stared at the dead body of Stephanie lying in the pool of her own blood still in complete shock……. What shocked them more when ira walked out the room throwing the knife away like nothing happen without saying an word or cry……. While slade stared at the body with an smirk he was going to kill this fucking whore who got on his nerves anyway....... But his cigno made it easy for him by killing this bitch he thought in his mind…… “clean the body” Slade said looking at the Stephanie body one last glance and walked out of the room……. Nico and gus stared at the body one time and walked out of the room telling their mens to clean the kitchen…….. While Louisa stood there still in shock and an hint of fear in her eyes…….. She knew the ira she just saw few minutes ago was not the same girl she knew for past three years…….. That made louisa worry and fear about the unknown future……. What they don’t know is what happened there was just an mere beginning…… it was an rise of an Mafia queen that Noone ever saw coming except one person……. A queen who is going to change the history of Italian Mafia forever……. A queen they never saw before and they never will……..

Hello readers, sorry for the delay been caught up with some work..... So what you guys think about the chapter????

I will try to update every week from now on.....

Please do vote and comment.......