48. Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Once Andria and Happy arrived at Midtown, they split. He went inside to talk to the headmaster and make all the necessary arrangements so that Andria could start the next day and she stayed outside near the school's entrance.

She was hidden behind some trees, waiting for Peter Parker to exit the building, when the school's bell rang, making her flinch on its sound.

As Andria closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down, the school's double doors opened, drawing her attention to Peter Parker, who got outside, running down the stone-made stairs, hopping around with every step, reminding her of the Easter bunny or something like that.

As he moved forward, he took a look around, probably to make sure no one was watching him. Failing to notice Andria, who as Fury had said knew exactly how to become invisible and soundless when she wanted to, he turned the other way again and approached the tall fence that separated the school's entrance from the football pitch.

Stopping a few feet away from it, Peter jumped high enough to hurdle over it and landed at the other side, before continuing making his way across the pitch.

Andria got to her motorcycle and followed him until she came to realise that apparently Peter moved around using the subway.

She continued following him, keeping track of the train's route until they reached Queens where Peter got off the train and started walking in the street towards a deli store.

Andria stopped at the other side of the road, waiting for Peter to get out of the store.

Once he did, he ran towards the other side of the highway and got into a deserted alley that was full of rubbish on the ground and had only a few bins.

Andria approached the alley as well and stayed behind the red fence that separated it from the street, watching in sheer curiosity as Peter got rid of his shoes and then started stripping off his clothes till he was only in his boxers. He got his Spider-Man suit out of his backpack and put it on along with his mask, before webbing his backpack on top of a bin and jumping towards a building.

Andria got back to her motorcycle, searching for him on top of the buildings around her. Seeing him on top of one near the alley, she saw as he scanned the street underneath him and then started swinging around, making her go after him.

She kept on following him around Queens, watching as he did all kind of stupid to her opinion things, like retrieving a stolen bike, doing a flip for some guys that asked him to do so, giving directions to a lost lady, who bought him a churro, and trying to stop a guy from stealing a car, which turned out to be his, causing a lot of people to yell at Peter, as the car's alarm went off, annoying them.

Andria couldn't even understand what was the point of wearing a technologically advanced suit and having powers as his, only to waste them by swinging around and giving directions to lost people.

And as the hours kept passing by, Andria got more and more fed up by the boy's almost childish behaviour.

After a little while and as the sun was setting, Andria was leaning against her motorcycle, while Peter was swinging around.

She was waiting to see where he'd go next, when a loud thud echoed from his direction, making her look upwards in an effort to spot him. However, she couldn't see him anywhere.

"I'm good. I'm good," he yelled at no one in specific, getting up from a building's rooftop, as he had apparently fallen down while swinging.

Andria just rolled her eyes for probably the hundredth time in the span of a few hours and watched as he got down on the building's balcony and removed his mask just so that his mouth would be visible and started eating his sandwich, while also talking on the phone.