Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!

Author's POV:

His hands were placed on either side of her lean body which was now sandwiched between the walls of the pub and his toned muscular body. His chest pressed against her breasts breathing heavily like they had their own communication which was unspoken!

Their bodies had their own language which they hearts didn't want to admit!
How much she hated him and how much he pushed her away but their fates were probably locked together by the moon goddess and tonight his body spoke to hers.

Their warm breaths mixed as they kept looking into each other's!!! His otherwise emerald green eyes were slowly dilating as he breathed almost into her mouth while her otherwise pitch black eyes were eyeing his eyes and lips. A feeling of sudden urge to kiss them hard developed inside her chest but she tried to avoid that thought.

She hates this man! She clearly does!
She knows he is the cause why Carlton died!!!
Carlton was like a brother to her. He was her childhood friend Cheryl's brother but he never differentiated between her and Cheryl and this man was the cause of his death.

She wouldn't have believed the rumours about the strange happenings in America. Not just America, these were now happening in different parts of the world. Strange deaths!!! Some called them aliens, some called them man-eaters where as rest termed them as a different race altogether!!!
She wouldn't have believed it but she had seen it happen infront of her own eyes in the forests of Virginia behind her college.

He was there! It was a thunderous night but she still remembered his eyes which had glowed a shade of dark navy blue that night!!! It wasn't human!!! It definitely cannot be!!!
How can a human eye go from emerald green to navy blue???
And that blood over his clothes!!!
It was him and she hated him since that night!!!

But still like any other girl in the college couldn't take her eyes off him although he was her professor!!!

Just then she noticed it happening again...His eyes dilated and turned to a dark shade of navy blue making her breath get stuck in her throat while his hot breath still made her weak in the knees. She began shivering as his mouth slowly moved closer to her left earlobe while his thin stubble brushed against her pink cheeks which probably went on to glow into a darker shade of crimson pink now!!!

'I warn you again!!! Don't interfere into my matters!!! Beware!!! I'm fire! You don't wanna hurt yourself you little kitten!' he said as his lips made contact with the skin of her earlobe bringing unknown sensations alive in her.

Even with the most vulnerable situation, she whispered breathlessly...

'I...I am not ssssscared of you!!!'

To which he smirked and whispered...
'Make sure you complete your notes on propane and submit it to me tomorrow!' he said and began walking away while a sudden feeling of loosing the warmth of his body made me feel uneasy. Why do I feel this strong pull towards him.

He is mysterious!!!
He is a murderer!!!
He is rude!!!
He pisses me off!!!
He causes my blood pressure shoot up!!!
But I don't know why I like it when he is closer.

It's like my mind and my body revolt against each other at times making me feel a faint voice inside my head which I can't clearly listen to asking me to embrace his warmth and my body acts like a fucking slave to him and submits itself forgetting the world but my brain hates him. It has seen his true side. He probably isn't even human.

Probably???
He isn't human Saanjh!!!
You have seen his fangs which otherwise are invisible!!!

There is something supernatural and demonic about him!!!
He is evil and I better stay away from him!!!