Touch Yourself

*Viewer discretion is advised*

A couple of you were asking what Kehlani does for work and she works at the X Auror firm with Astroia if you all remember from book 2 :)

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

I ended up falling asleep before Draco got home, not that I was waiting for him anyway. I was beyond mad that he was keeping something from me. I trusted Draco, with my whole heart but there has never been a time where he hasn't told me something—or so I thought anyway.

I only awoke to the sound of heavy footsteps in the bedroom. I sat up and turned on the lamp on the bedside table and spotted Draco, looking like he had only just got home.

"Sorry, Darling" he dropped his bag on the floor "I didn't mean to wake you"

"What time is it?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"8 pm" he answered "I only just got in because I had a shit ton of paperwork backed up that I needed to complete"

I rolled my eyes and tossed the covers from my body. I had one of Draco's t-shirts on but no pants, this is how I usually slept, it had become the most comfortable way for me.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stood on my feet. I was only out for three hours and I was still tired, that seemed to happen a lot these days, I was always tired for absolutely no reason.

"Are you ok?" He asked, probably picking up on the fact that I had hardly looked at him nor spoke to him since he got home.

"Peachy" I said sarcastically, walking past him and out of the room. I walked down stairs to the kitchen, pouring myself a cup of water for my dry throat.

"Did I do something wrong or?" He crossed his arms over his now shirtless chest and rose an eyebrow.

As good as he looked right now, I had to resist "I don't know, Draco. Did you?" I raised my eye brows and chucked the cup in the sink, again, walking past him and out of the room.

"Well, can you stop walking away from me so I can try to figure out what I did?" He asked a little annoyed. He was annoyed? He had no right to be.

"You shouldn't have to 'try' and figure out what you did. Think to yourself 'Hm, what am I doing right now that's making my wife upset?' and when you have the answer, talk to me" I snapped and stormed away back up to our bedroom.

I thought that maybe I was overreacting but Draco knew that I had trust issue's and that I had spent majority of my life around people that did nothing but lie to me and the fact that he's still willing to keep something from me, for my safety or not—it just wasn't right. 

I walked into the bedroom and then into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind myself. I huffed and sat down on the edge of the bath tub, covering my face in my hands. This is the last thing I wanted to be doing right now, the last way I wanted to he feeling.

"Anna" I heard Draco's voice through the door, it was gentle and sincere but I didn't care. Unless he was here to tell me what he's keeping from me, then I didn't wanna talk to him.

"Draco" I answered in the same mocking tone. I heard him shift outside the door and suddenly heard the click of the door open.

This motherfucker.

"Anna, can we just—"

"What are you keeping from me? Seriously, what could be that important that you don't wanna tell your wife?" I stood from the bathtub and walked towards him. Yes, I was smaller then him but I was 10x scarier.