Ch 1- The reveal!

Adelaide thought that what happened in her previous life was going to repeat

Her living with abusive relatives who would make her wish to end her life every single day.

But, she was pleasantly surprised. 

Her cousin Ace about whom she got to know on the day of her parents accident was super sweet and supportive. He prevented her from dwelling into the darkness she was all too familiar with.

Ace was supposedly a cousin from her mother's side and they didn't know each other due to some clash between Mrs. Gracia and her sister.

So Adelaide's aunt and uncle died a year ago and Ace had been searching for mom ever since and he was fortunately present at the site of her parents accident and hence they met.

Almost every single moment she tried to spend with Ace he was like a ray of sunshine for her and she was utterly grateful to have him.

She still talked to her friends but with rather concise letters; until that day.

She and Ace were having breakfast in the morning when Errol swooped through one of the windows and gave her a letter.

 Adelaide was horrified.

But Ace seemed unfazed and she started stuttering pathetically, "Y-ya know, i-it I-I-I a-am old fashioned; YEAH! Old fashioned but instead of pigeons I use owls."

Whatever reply she was expecting it was not a full blown laughter .

As he regained his breath he replied, "Quite a creative excuse Addy, but no need to explain to me."

"HUH"

"Thought you were a squib, had my suspicions when you said went to a boarding school in Scotland." He spoke in a calm voice, " Eh; I went to Durmstrang, so you go to Hogwarts?"

"Holy Godric! You too, couldn't have told me earlier while I was scheduling receiving time for letter coz I had a muggle living in my home?"

"How would I have known that you were not a squib?" he retorted.

Adelaide then looked at the letter; it was from Ron inviting her to the Quidditch World Cup! Adelaide couldn't believe herself due to all the things happening in her life she completely forgot that Voldemort was going to rise again.

Screw her brain!

"So..." she said looking at Ace who was staring back at her expectantly