chapter - 1

This is the world where everyone lived together vampire, werewolf, witches, humans and this world is ruled by vampires.

The vampire king jeon jungkook known as the most cruel king. He never show any marcy if someone makes a mistakes. No one ever saw him smiling. People are so scared of him that they think twice before making any mistakes.

Right now he was sitting in his throne waiting for a guest.

The guest is a witch called Jennie. She is not some random witch she is really powerful lady who is with jungkook's family from the start. She knows past, present and future.

She guide Jeon family when they needed. When jungkook was just 24 years old his parents thought he needs a life partner so they start looking for a mate for jungkook. But Jennie told them that the perfect partner for jungkook will born after 50 years and he have to wait for him. If he married someone else then his marriage will broke even he could lose his position as a king. It's his fate. Since they knew Jennie could see the future and if she is saying this there must be a reason. They agreed.

It has been 71 years since then. Today Jennie is back. Jungkook is waiting for her to say about his bride he is waiting for it for years finally he will get his queen. He is not really a person who is interested in this type of things but it's his responsibility. There are some works which should be done by queens. And it's been years he became a king and all the ministers who support him keep talking about this topic makes him irritate now that it's time and he can't wait to see his life partner.

Jennie greeted him but jungkook told her not to waste her time and tell about his future partner.

Jennie chuckled. She told the name and his family where he lived.

Jungkook frowned. "it's not a girl it's a omega boy? "

" Yes." Jennie replied.

( this is actually a mixed world of historical and modern it's like 90's )

Taehyung was coming back home from the market while singing his favorite song. When he reached,he saw three big cars park in front of his house making him frown. He saw their neighbors were curious and looking at their house. He rolled his eyes. Don't they have any work instead of spying on others.

He entered his house and saw five people in the Hall. Two of them were sitting wearing expensive clothes. And three of them were standing holding some things which were covered by clothes. His father looks worried about something. His appa was standing beside his father looking nervous.

When they heard taehyung entered all of them looked at him.
Taehyung suddenly felt self conscious. Why they are looking at him like he did something amazing maybe?

He looked at his appa who came close to him and took him inside.

" Tae, go get fresh and changed your clothes. Wear something nice and then come downstairs. " Said his appa making him confused.

He sighed and nodded. He went downstairs and his father told him to sit.

One of two men's who were sitting get up and took out a small box. And give it to taehyung, he looked at his parents confused his apparently told him take it. He took it from the person.

The person also gave a card which had a Royal sign on it and a phone number. They said if they need any help they could contact with this number or they could enter palace with this card.

Taehyung looked at his parents asking what just happened.

His parents sighed and made him sit. He father said " The king Jeon jungkook send a marriage proposal. "

Taehyung widened his eyes.

" He wants to marry you. His men come to gave us wedding gifts. "

For a moment taehyung was shocked. He looked at his parents and said " But I am an omega, he is a vampire. How can he marry me. "

" We don't know baby. It's King's wish and you know we can't do anything about it. " Said his appa looking sad.

" This means I have to marry him. " Said taehyung as he panic.

" We are sorry. " His father said and hugged him.

I can't marry him taehyung thought. First he is a vampire and he is a werewolf how can they mate. Also the king is known to be a cold hearted person who don't care about others. Does he even have a heart he thought.
He was lucky enough to have such a supportive parents. They never forced taehyung to anything most of the omega's get mated or married when they are 19 years old. Taehyung is 21 years even their neighborhood start taking about it but his parents just let him do whatever he wants.

But now he can't even say no he knows his whole family and relatives have to pay if he say no to the king.

He didn't realize he was crying. How can he be so unlucky.

" When is the wedding? " He asked his parents.

" Two weeks later. "

Taehyung couldn't sleep. He keep thinking about how he can escape this marriage. Suddenly an idea came into his mind. He flipped his hair and said " I am a genius. "

The next day he asked his parents for the card. His parents looked at him with suspicious eyes and asked him why he needed that card. They knew taehyung will do something mischievous and he will be in trouble.

Taehyung looked at them and dramatically said " You don't trust your own son? "

His dad warned him not to do anything. If king get to know he will probably kill their family relatives everyone.

Taehyung noded and said he will not do anything wrong.

Taehyung get ready and hide his face. He took a taxi and asked the driver to go to palace.

Taehyung stood outside of the palace. He was little bit scared but it's not that he is going to meet the king.

He went to the gate and saw lots of gards. A gard saw him and asked what was he doing here.

He pulled out the card and show him. The gard asked him if he wants to go inside but he only gave a later and the card. And said to send it to the king. The gard nodded and said he will asked his senior to send the letter to the king.

Taehyung was unsure if the guard is going to do the job properly. He pulled out package and give him all of his savings and said he will give him more if he do his properly.

The gard refused and said the card has a royal symbol which means taehyung must be a important person to king. That's why they will definitely do his work he don't need to pay for it.

Taehyung noded and decide to go back. What he didn't know that someone was following him. When he went out the person took the letter from the gard and went inside the palace.

When the king received the later he was amused. His soon to be bride is a interesting person.

He opened the letter and read

Respect to the king
        I, a humble servant of this country kim taehyung request your majesty to think about this marriage again.
I don't deserve to be your bride.

I am an ugly omega whom everyone hates if your majesty don't believe then you can ask about me anyone in my neighborhood. I am unable to carry a child that's the reason why I am still unmated at the age of 21.

Pardon me if I said something wrong I just don't want to disappointe your majesty.

The whole palace workers were shook because for the first time they heard their king laugh.

King jungkook didn't realize when he started laughing.

" Brave. " He said smirking.

Author's note

I am going to double update this story so wait..