thirty one.

"What? I told you I'm dying for some drama around here."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

"So what Mich? I mean, it is a bit weird since he knows about Kat and I, but it's okay to have a crush," I told her. She was still a bit skeptical about him and the topic.

"I like Katsuki and only Katsuki. I'll just ignore any hints he gives me."

She keenly looked at me and sighed. "Always the optimist, aren't you... Fine. But if he makes a single move on you I'm pounding his head in. Deal?"

I laughed and hugged her. "Deal."

Mirana looked at us through the front view mirror of the car. "What's all this gossip I'm hearing?"

"Oh, there's this guy who-"

"He has a crush on Y/n even though he knows she has a boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes at her. "We don't even know if he has a crush on me or not, Michiko just told me that there were rumors."

She rolled her eyes at me back. "Have you seen the way he looks at you? I've caught him staring at you in class like, multiple time."

I sighed, wanting to dismiss this topic quickly. I was getting uncomfortable. "Fine, whatever. I still won't do anything about it," I mentioned, looking outside the window. 

The sun was beginning to set, making the water shimmer from the reflection. It almost looked magical how the sky was a subtle mixture of pink, orange and purple, with light and airy clouds accenting the view. 

"Well, since we're almost there, we should start getting or stuff ready," Mirana voiced, turning into the road that lead to the beach. Michiko and I began removing our sundresses, revealing our swimwear underneath. 

Once we reached the parking lot, we removed all our beach necessities and carried them onto the beach. Luckily it wasn't packed, helping us find the right spot to bast in the warmth as well as enjoy the water.

Once the sand hit the sole of my feet, I breathed in happily, inhaling the smell of salty seawater. The sloshing of the waves sounded like melodies in my ears, and the soft breeze that the area was giving made me feel calmer. The air was fresh, no hint of lethal toxins or gases but only of the sea itself. 

I closed my eyes. "I really wish Katsuki was-"

"Y/N! HEY!"

I opened my eyes irritatedly. Who just decided to ruin my peace?

I turned around, ready to yell at the culprit, but before I could, something fell on me, causing me to tumble back and hit the sandy ground.

My quiet moment on the beach just keeps getting worse and worse...

I shove off the item and quickly stand back up. I look down and it was...

"Ichiro?" I said confused. He was just giggling at me. This made me get slightly vexed. What was so funny about me falling down?