Chapter 3

After Su Yue had finished the first song, the people in the hall felt like they had just woken up from a very beautiful dream. They snapped out of their thoughts when the young man in front of them gave a small smile and a bow as a greeting. Then, applauses could be heard in the hall.

There were many composers and directors in the hall. They were somewhat surprised that this seemingly quiet and introverted looking boy could play such a beautiful song.

Su Yue didn't mind the applause and then, sat down again to play another song. This time, he didn't play his own song, instead he played some famous songs. In just a few minutes, his performance had again finished. This time, he didn't sit back down again to play.

Instead, he bowed a little again and without saying anything, he began to walk towards the back door. Many people who still wanted to hear his performance began to sigh and murmured 'Eh it's over just like that? What a pity. I still wanted to hear more.'

Feng Mian was surprised to hear such a lovely song, he wanted to know his name at least but before he could see the others' name plate on his uniform, Su Yue had already went out of the hall. Feng Mian thought the song was really lovely and cheerful but why did he think that the pianist who was playing the song seemed a bit lonely and sad.

At this time, there was another man in the hall who was glaring at Su Yue with jealousy. That was Su Yu. Of course, coming from the Su family and as a fairly famous actor nowadays, Su Yu used lots of connection to attend this birthday party.

Su Yu wanted to take this opportunity to befriend the film emperor and gain his favour. Although he wasn't lacking in money and resources but having resources by money and having resources by befriending the prestigious film emperor was different. At most, if you rob the resources with money, people would know that you have a strong backer and money but if you are with the film emperor, the situation is different. People have to give you face because of the film emperor and will think twice before offending you.

And Su Yu just wanted to be like that, being admired and scared by many people. It made him feel like he owned the world and he was the king and other people had to bow before them. {A/N: What a hypocrite} And just now, when the young man came into the hall, he didn't pay attention because of his quiet and mediocre looking appearance. But when he just played the first song, his mind exploded.

Because he knew the song. Of course, he knew it clearly. He had heard his brother playing for him countless times when they were young and when he couldn't sleep, his brother would always sneak into the piano room and played this song for him. Because the piano room was soundproof so his father wouldn't wake up no matter how much he played.

Whenever Su Yue played piano for Su Yu, Su Yu would always look adoringly and admiringly at him because Su Yue shone like the brightest star whenever he was playing piano. But now, how much he loved watching Su Yue play piano was how much he hated listening him play now. Just listening to him playing this song, his childhood memories came flooding in and he hated it. He hated Su Yue.

So just now, when Su Yue played piano, he recognized him but he wasn't sure if he was really Su Yue cause the other part was wearing an eye mask and his bangs were also long almost covering his eye. So, he didn't see his appearance. 'I have to check it out' thought Su Yu. Su Yu hated his brother gaining attention so he thought if he was working here at the bar, he would make sure to make him lose this job.

Su Yue didn't know that his brother saw him and recognized him and was planning to have him kicked out of the job. He was now going to the changing room after coming out of the hall. He was thinking back to when he played 'My Own World', he was reminded of the times when he would always play this song for his younger brother whenever he couldn't sleep.