PREFACE

🅜🅤🅢🅐🅦🅐🅣 مساوات

𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝔼𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪.

🅱🆈: 🅽🅰🅱🅸🅷🅰 🅰🅻🅸

Copyright ©
[Year of Publication: 2021]
🄰🄼🄾🅁🄸🅂🅃🅃🅃🅃🅃
Started: 1 November, 2021
Finished:

All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the Author. If you see this work plagiarised anywhere, do inform.

𝕯𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
To the strongest person I know: The weaker me.

𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊
Musawat. Equality.
This book has highlighted the Equality from our creator, Allah towards his creation, us.
The whole universe is dominion of almighty Allah and all the people are his creatures. Everyone is born equal and will die equal. ... Verily Allah is all-knowing, all aware."
Allah treats everyone equally and with patience. For example, on the Day of Judgement , each person is judged fairly on the daily choices they have made throughout their life when in Barzakh . This will then determine whether they go to Jannah (Paradise) or Jahannam (Hell).

𝕬𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘
I thank IslamicFiction for giving me an opportunity to write something like this which turned out to be better than I expected.

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Musawat is a story written from Ilhaam's point of view, where she narrates the happening of her life while she writes a story about someone precious to her alongside. Ilhaam, being an orphan girl, didn't had someone who will look upon her or resurface her character in respect of Islam. It is her journey from duniya to deen.

☆Prologue☆

Ilhaam. An intuition or A girl who is an inspiration for everyone around her is the meaning of my name. And I was just an Ilhaam by name!

Patience is to hold one's soul from being impatient and displeased, holding the tongue from complaining and the body parts from harming oneself or others. Patience is mentioned at many places in the Quran and Sunnah of the beloved Prophet (SAW), which shows the virtues and greatness of Patience. In the Arabic language, (Sabr) Patience means to confine or contain.

If I would have known the reward I would get by doing sabr, I would never have ever complained about my life.

Allah Almighty said in the Holy Quran: "Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without Hisaab (without limit, calculation, and estimation)."(Quran, 39:10).

When I came to know this, it was too late. Because after that my hardship ended and I wished. I so much wished to be tested by Allah once again and do Sabr on his doings. So that I get the reward in the hereafter.

This is my story from hardship to relief. From my negligence to my Iman. The Iman, my deen, which I left behind in the chaos of life. Only one person came into my life like a guest and became my companion throughout my life. The person who came out to be the closest to me in any relation.

This is the story of my journey from orphanage to home. The home which I got after being an orphan for twenty four years of my life!

And my key to success has only one name...Azferene!

All aesthetics are made by me