Meet Bam!

(Requested by YoonjiOni 💜)

"YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE, HYUNGIE" Jungkook screams, crying as he stared at the chocolate milk. Jin stops himself from just screaming in frustration, looking back at Yoongi with a glare.
"What?" Yoongi says, putting his hands up in surrender.
"You're the father of the child, Yoongi, you should be the one dealing with his mood swings" Jin says, huffing.
"Didn't y'all promise to take care of him throughout his pregnancy? So, we're all gonna deal with it" Yoongi says, shrugging.
"What?" Jungkook says as Yoongi walked to him.
"Here, baby" Yoongi says, smiling as he showed the lamb skewers.

"NO! I WANT DRIED MANGOES!" Jungkook says, huffing and walking away. Yoongi huffs, looking back and seeing Jin snicker at him.
"Shut up, hyung" Yoongi says and walked away. Jin just laughed at him, sticking his tongue out.

"How about a dog? Jungkook had been whining about wanting to buy this certain dog... A doberman was it?" Namjoon says, making all of them look at him.
"You're a fucking genius" Yoongi says, smirking.
"Maybe it'll lower down his mood swings" Jimin says and they nodded.

"Where is everyone? I swear when they get home, I'll throw these trash on their faces" He says, huffing as he picked up the trash on the ground. He looks up as he heard the door open.
"There you guys are, what have I said about throwing your trash-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung shushes him. He slowly looked at Taehyung, a scary glare for being interrupted. Taehyung gulped, giving a peace sign.
"Okay, Kookie... Remember the dog you've been whining about?" Namjoon says and Jungkook raises his brow. Suddenly, the other four walked in, a dog stood by them. His jaw dropped, looking at the others, who chuckled at him.

"Meet Bam, Kookie!" Hoseok says and the dog ran to him. He pets the dog, smiling.

"Because of this, maybe you guys won't get a punishment"