[Yoonkook] Not A Friend pt2

Yoongi walked inside a cafe, sighing

Yoongi walked inside a cafe, sighing. He wanted to see Jungkook again, he's worried. Why did he have bruises? Why did he look like he's so tired?
"How may I help you... " He hears, looking up and was met with Jungkook, who stood there, motionless.
"J-Jungkook" Yoongi stutters. Jungkook avoids eye contact, deciding to serve other customers, but was stopped as Yoongi grabbed his hand. He looks back, gulping.

"Jungkook... What happened to you? Aren't you rich? Why are you working?" Yoongi asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Be... Because... Can we talk about this later? I need to do my job" Jungkook says and walked away. And Yoongi is served by another waiter.

Jungkook's shift ended, he thought Yoongi would've left, but he was wrong. He sees the older, sat by a bench.
"Jungkook! Finally!" Yoongi says and ran to him. He looked at the older, avoiding eye contact.
"What do you want? We're already over" Jungkook asks, sighing.
"I just want to know... What had happened to you? You shouldn't be working, you should be at school" Yoongi says, looking at the younger.

"I don't go to school anymore" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Huh? I thought you wanted to graduate?" Yoongi asks until Jungkook has had enough.
"How could I graduate when I don't have money?! My parents kicked me out! Okay?! And it's because I told them I was gay, and that I love you! They kicked me because I was trying to fight for our relationship!" Jungkook says as tears now start to fall down his cheeks.
"The bruises? It's because I had hurt myself, just because I need money for my everyday life, now that I'm poor" Jungkook says.
"Jungkook... " Yoongi says, looking at the younger with worried eyes.
"Just leave me alone, Yoongi... You've made it clear, you don't want to see my face" Jungkook says and walked away, leaving a guilty Yoongi alone.

Jungkook looks at the mail he had gotten. Opening it, his eyes widened as he sees money. He looks up and sees Yoongi, smiling at him.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I wanna help you" Yoongi says. Jungkook scoffs, shoving it to Yoongi's chest.
"You don't wanna see my face but you're here, standing in front of me" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, Jungkook, I did a mistake... We both made a mistake, okay? I'm so sorry for what I did, I wanna make it up to you... And make you mine again... " Yoongi says, muttering the last sentence. Jungkook groans and shakes his head.
"I hate that I still love you" Jungkook says, huffing and walking away. Yoongi smiles and looked at the younger disappearing.

A few months later...

Yoongi and Jungkook slowly became close again. The older helps the younger when he doesn't money. Even if Jungkook refuses sometimes, he still helps him.

"Be my boyfriend again... "

"Of course!"