Arc 4.7 Devon

It had already been a month since then, ever since Shu Yin woke up as Devon in that world.

As what the original Host wanted, he took back the throne that originally belonged to the original Host.

Not only that, he also punished all those involved in the original Host's demise. He did not spare anyone not even their dog.

Days pass by, and Devon with utmost responsibility as an Emperor did his best to reform the corrupt Kingdom.

He punished offenders, established new laws, and abolished slavery which is very common in that world.

Though there were many people who were against his laws, Devon who knew no fear turned deaf to those people, and later on peace and quiet remained as they all disappeared quietly without a trace in the night.

Now everyone learned that the Emperor is a Demon and not one that should be offended.

"Xiao Xiao."

[What is it, Host?] Xiao Xiao looked at its Host.

"Just wondering, is there no other mission in this world? This world is getting boring." Devon sighed.

If Xiao Xiao only could show its face to its host, Devon would have seen it roll its eyes over him.

[Boring? Host, you tortured the f*cking FL half to death then healed her then tortured her! Then you threw her high in the sky as if she was skydiving without magic protection, you did it again and again, and before she hit the ground just an inch more you saved her and let her skydive again!] Xiao Xiao roared.

[After that you grilled her in the volcano and dipped her like ice cream in chocolate in the icy region and she almost froze to death!]

[You were not even satisfied and tied her two feet with a rope and the other end to a tree, you made her bungee jump into a cliff and many more!]

"Yes. That was fun. Definitely."

Devon nods his head satisfied remembering the good times. 

It was fun when he tossed and let the FL fall heights so high that one would have a heart attack over and over again until he was bored and threw her in the far sea for the magical piranhas to feed on when he was using her as a jumping stone over water.

[Host, are you still bored?]

"Very."

[Host, did you forget that just recently you set fire to every noble's house you don't like and even poisoned them to the point where their butts were on fire from going back and forth to the restroom due to diarrhea!]

"Good times. Good times."

[Host, you are really bored.]

"Yes, to the point that I was so extravagant that I began throwing gold bars." Devon seriously said.

[What?! When did that happen?] Xiao Xiao said shock.

"Oh. While were talking. As you speak, I was also throwing gold bars on the way."

Devon smiled waving at the people out of the carriage while throwing gold bars and coins outside.

[Host, you are really really extravagantly bored] The System deadpanned

"Yup. I'm bored."

Devon sat on his throne, his look was a bit melancholic sighing once in a while.

His loyal high mage looks at the emperor with sad eyes, he wipes his tears threatening to fall.

'Sigh. It is so lonely at the top. His majesty sure is lonely!'

While this was what the high mage was thinking, on the other hand, Devon was thinking of other things.

'Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. No ship to sail. Cause it's broken. I broke it. And also the FL is broken while the ML is bending.'

Devon sighed praying for his poor loyal subject who was naive and dumb enough not to notice that a wolf had already set its eyes on him, he sighed again.

'Xiao Xiao, I've been wondering, can Systems descend the mission world.' Devon cassually started.

[Why do you ask, Host?]

"Just wondering."

[Let me see. Hold on.] Xiao Xiao said.

A minute after, the sound of books getting turned rang inside Devon's mind for a while before it stopped.

[Here it is, Host!]

"Go on. Read it."

[According to System Protocol, a System can descend a world when it meets the condition of...acquiring a body.]

"What do you mean?" Devon frowned.

Seeing its Host frown, Xiao Xiao quickly explained not letting Devon misunderstand.

[Host it's not like that! What Xiao Xiao means by acquiring a body is to evolve or should I say transform into human form!]

"You mean like you have to evolve to get a body, a human body. How?"

[Evolving for us Systems takes on naturally as time passes by. That is what my fellow system buddies said.]

"Then, do you have other ways to evolve than "naturally" evolving?"

[Hmm. Yes. There is a way!] Xiao Xiao's eyes beamed.

"What way?"

[Well, heheh.] Xiao Xiao shyly twists its invisible body.

Devon raised his eyebrow in wonder.

"Say it. What do you need."

[Hehe. Host, you know me best. Well, Host, can I borrow SP from Host? 20m SP or 30m SP would do. How about a discount. Can Host let me borrow 50 million System Points instead?]

Devon almost fell overhearing its shameless system who learned from him, his Xiao Xiao really learned from the best of being shameless.

Devon sighed. He dug his own grave anyway.

This was also his plan in the beginning to let his little Xiao Xiao descend into the mission world too so it could enjoy a little bit of freedom and experience the little joys of being a human, Devon smiled indulgently.

"Alright, I allow you to spend. You also don't need to pay me back. Just see it as a gift from your Host. Just buy it and evolve. Then you quickly descend."

[Host, really?] Xiao Xiao's eyes became like stars.

"Really." Devon nodded.

[Host, thank you! I'll definitely buy the best of the best evolution!]

"Wait. Is 50m not enough?" Before this question left Devon's mouth, Xiao Xiao quickly bought the most expensive evolution of all.

[100 million evolution, here I go!]

😍🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊😏😚🤗😚😇😚😚😘🤗😚😏😚😏😚😇😚😇😚🤗😚😏😏😚😍😊😍😊🙂😊🤗😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗

An update!!!

Cliff hanger ALERT 😎😎😎

So what do u say?

3njoy

It been so long since my last update I don't know if all of you are still present 😘😘😘