30

"H-hyung?" Taehyung's lips wobbled at the sight of the man before him.

Hoseok grabbed the younger in his arms, searching all over for any signs of injury. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"...Why would I be hurt?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. He looked straight into the other's eyes, finding a lot of emotions swirling in them.

And then he was being pushed into the door as Hoseok pressed his lips against his own. Afraid that the moment is just a lucid dream and would shatter any moment, the younger grabbed tighter into his shirt and shut his eyes. 

Hoseok gasped, as if surfacing from underwater and breathing after a long time. This time when he kissed the boy, he kept his eyes open, taking all of him in. Taehyung was the first one to let go and connect their foreheads. 

"Please tell me all of that was a mistake. Please tell me it was just a prank," He pleaded. 

Hoseok shut his eyes, tears springing at the sight of the boy he loved so much. Not even a single word left his lips as he held the said younger one tighter.

"You promised, that you will never leave me. Please," Taehyung's voice broke, and it was the last straw for the older. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't even know what I was thinking. God, I'm so so sorry," He sobbed into Taehyung's shoulder. 

"It was so hard without you, you know that?" Taehyung yelled angrily at him, pounding into his chest. "I was thinking where it went wrong every damn second of the past two days. You won't pick up the calls, you won't text back... I thought you won't... come back. Ever. Th-that you left for good."

"I know."

"Why, hyung?" The tears in his eyes broke whatever was left of Hoseok's already broken heart.

"I hurt you... and all this while you were thinking that you were in the wrong. I hurt you so so much. I don't deserve you Taehyung, I really don't," Hoseok confessed honestly.

"You know what they say? The only people that truly deserve you are the ones who think they don't. So shut up, will you?"

He just held him closer, hiding his face in the crook of the younger's neck.

"Say you won't go back anymore. And that... that you will talk it out."

He nodded. "I can't ask you to forgive me. I don't expect you to forgive me." 

"You don't know whether I will forgive you or not."

"You really shouldn't."

"That depends solely on me," Taehyung let out breathily as Hoseok latched his lips to his neck. "You will need to say everything that happened for me to decide whether you will be forgiven or not."

Hoseok sighed, leaning back and joining their foreheads again. He picked up the younger easily and carried him to his bedroom. 

*

"You are a really really dumb human. I hope you know that by now. Of course I have razors in my bathroom. I am a man! I need to shave!"

"You have made it very, very clear that I am a fool in the small amount of time I have been here," Hoseok replied, chuckling.

"And you are a brainless idiot. And a jerk. And an imbecile. Moron. Donkey. Dumbas—"

"All for you, little one, but what's your point?"

Taehyung blushed. "Yah! Not for me, but because you thought all those absolutely absurd things."

"Yeah?" He grinned.

"I love you. As in l-o-v-e love you. How could you just think that I would wake up one day and decide I don't want to be with you? What do you think I am? I have been with you for over eleven years now, don't you think that's enough time for me if I wanted to step back?"

"You know what? Seiji told me the exact same thing."

"Noona has a brain unlike you, you moron. Of course she would."

Hoseok grinned and fell back on the bed. He stared at the ceiling smiling to himself. "Seiji is really wise," He said when he felt a little something in the pocket of his jacket.

"Promise me you will never forget just how much you mean to me, just how much I love you."

"I know it's not the right time but can I ask you something?" Hoseok looked down at him lovingly. He nodded.

"I want you to be my little one forever."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "That's not something you have to ask. I'm, like, your only little one. Except for Noona but you never call her that so— Hyung no!" 

Hoseok's hand froze. "N-no?"

"Hell no! I mean yes! I mean yes to the no and no to the ye— ugh!" A tear slipped sown Taehyung's cheeks. 

The older chuckled. "I want you to officially be my little one. And my cute, weird baby. Only mine."

"Damn hyung, I can't even see clearly now," He whined, smiling through his tears. "You should have given me a heads up."

"Marry me, eh?" Hoseok didn't even wait for his answer before putting the ring on his finger.

"I can't believe I haven't even said yes and you still know it. Did you break up with me so that you can now call me your fiancé instead of boyfriend?"

"Maybe? But more than that, let's forget this happened."

"Remember, forgive but never forget?" Taehyung grinned. "Yeah."

"You cheeky little—" Hoseok attacked the younger and started tickling him until he was left gasping for air. 

"I love you," He said. Taehyung snuggled closer in his arms, a happy smile on both their faces.

"I love you."

*

"I hate you," Jimin yelled at Seiji passing her a few bills as the said girl only smirked in response.