Chapter 70 : Forgive me

Jungkook's POV

"Oh my phone was on silent , seems like y/n was calling me , let me call her back." Said yoongi hyung as he went out of my room.

"Y/N?!!" I heard an apprehensive voice.

"Y/n?!" It was hyung

"What happened?" I called out from inside as i got down from my bed , my head still felt dizzy .

I quickly made my way out to see what was going on .

"Y/n?!" I called out to her as i saw her body lying lifelessly on a stretcher which was being carried by 2 nurse boys.

"What happened to her?" Hyung asked stopping them.

"She was shot!" They answered and took her to the Operation theatre.

My vision started to get blurry and my head started to spin as i tried to support myself by the wall.

"Jungkook?!" A faint voice made its way to my ears

My vision was so blurry that the physique of the person calling me was indiscernible .

And then before i knew it everything went blank.

-

"Y/n?!" I suddenly jolted open my eyes as a cold sweat broke out on my forehead.

"She is still in the OT." I heard hyung say as he sat beside me.

"I want to see her." My heart wasnt at ease , it wont be at ease unless i see her , i quickly got off the bed only to loose my balance again.

"Calm down and relax , we cant do anything for now , lets wait for the doctor." Hyung said as he stared at something at a far distance, i could tell that he was worried for y/n deep inside too.

"Its all my fault." He said in a quiet lifeless voice

"Its no one's fault hyung." I spoke

"She called me multiple times , only if my phone wasnt on silent , i might have reached there sooner." He placed his face in his arm as he finished his sentence.

I couldn't help but wonder at what kind of situation y/n must have gone through, just imagining it made shivers run down my spine.

What if something happens to her-

No..

I quickly brushed off the thought and took a deep breath , my head was still dizzy and it was still throbbing because of the impact of falling down on floor.

Not a while later a nurse called hyung out , seems like The operation was over and she had updates on y/n.

I started to get up but hyung motioned me to wait , but my impatience was getting the best of me , i felt my heart beat speed up , i wasnt able to calm down.

After a while hyung returned with a melancholic expression.

"Whats wrong?" I asked desperately seeking for a reply

"They say y/n is in critical condition, she has lost too much blood , they said to arrange blood."

"Whats her blood group?" I asked anxiously

"O negative." He gave a dispirited expression

"Neither of us can give her blood, what do we do now hyung?" My voice cracked.