Unexpected Guest

Previously.....

Ochobot : *sad voice*... Boboiboy...

Boboiboy then calmed down... Wiping his tears away...

Boboiboy : I'm sorry, Ochobot...I didn't wanted to tell you this... But I can't... I can't keep all this to myself...

Ochobot : It's okay... Boboiboy... I will always be there for you...

Boboiboy : *smiles a little*... Thank you Ochobot... You will always be my best friend...!

.

.

.

.

There was something they didn't notice......

Someone was there....

Who heard every single word Boboiboy said.....

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Ochobot : Now forget about all that and.... Come on we have to go and find that power shpere...

Boboiboy : Yeah... Okay..!*small smile*... Thank you for listening to me, Ochobot...

Ochobot : That's what friends are for..!

They both then went to the control room...

Meanwhile the one who was standing outside went to hide before boboiboy and ochobot saw him/her/it..... After they went outside he/she/it came out...

??? : *smirk*..

(Who is it?!)

When Boboiboy and ochobot reached the control room..

They all looked at Boboiboy with worried eyes but Boboiboy didn't look at them..

There was then silence...

.

.

.

.

Which was AGAIN broken by our One and only Captain Papa Zola!!

Papa Zola : Students of Justice and Captains and Princess of Justice.. We all have arrived at the destination of JUSTICE!!!

(Ik... It's too much.. 😂)

Lay : Okay... Let's go!

Seina : Huh?!...

Others : What happened?!

Seina : L-lia...she's not here!!

Huh?!!

Gopal : Dey, it's better without that cat... Anyway you are a princess right.. So you can buy a new cat anytime... Let that flying cat go where ever it wants to go... Just admit it... She's gone!

Seina : Huh?!... No... Lia is my bestfriend!! I can't lose her too... I already lost my parents... My planet...*tears started falling down her cheeks*... Lia... Where are you??

Ying and Yaya : Gopal!!!!

Gopal : Huhuhu... Sorry!!

Yaya : Calm down.. Princess, she will be here somewhere..

Ying : Yeah..!

Irene : She must be playing around just like before..

Seina : I-i hope so..

Meow!

Huh?!

Seina : Lia!!!

Lia : Meow!!😸