c h a p t e r - 21

'I wonder whose arms would I run and fall into if I were drunk in a room with everyone I have ever loved'

-This becomes almost deeper if you think of non-romantic loves too

***

"Well, I'm gonna sit with Blair," Astoria said when it was announced to get in their respective buses.

Luckily, the coach didn't seem to have any problem with us three sitting in their bus.

And surprisingly coach seemed to know me from the dance class.

Alright so according to the plan Astoria was gonna sit with Blair and me with Alex.

Though I thought Lucas was gonna sit with Blair.

But they were still pretty awkward. Not even looking in each other's eyes. I had to talk to Blair but seems like I will talk to her once we reach there.

And we were on the bus trip. Alex after a while kept his head on my shoulder while scrolling through his phone.

He looked pretty tense after talking with the coach.

"Did something happen?" I asked quietly. He moved back sitting straight.

Looking at me he said, "Coach said that I got few scholarships from some good schools for senior studies."

I smiled brightly at this news.

"That is amazing but what got you so worried?" I said frowning.

"The scholarship is solely related to sports; in my case football. And I have no idea what I wanna do in the future." He said looking away as if it were something to be ashamed about.

I cupped his face with my hands making him look at me.

"Why don't you give it a shot? You love football after all." He nodded still worried.

"It's just that some kids out there are doing there best to get scholarships nowadays but even if I'm getting one. I'm still confused."

"That doesn't matter. Its your future, you have to decide what you wanna do." He smiled softly nuzzling against my nose and giving a small peck on my lips.

"Thanks, love. I'll think about this once this trip is over. Let's enjoy it for now". He said placing his head again on my shoulders and closing his eyes.

I yawned tired and sleepy with the annoyingly long bus ride.

Looking around in the other seats I saw that Blair had changed her seat and is sitting with Lucas now in the same position as Alex and me.

Aw my ship rocks.

I saw that Astoria and Noah were sitting together, both of them playing video games. Recently they have become the best version of girl-boy bestie.

I looked back at Alex who was sleeping soundly in a clearly uncomfortable position.

I kept my head on his and scrolled on my phone reading an E-book as I was not able to sleep.

But still I couldn't finish the book for a long time since Alex woke up and made me sleep scolding me for being an owl.

"Stop scolding I'm sleeping." I said rolling my eyes playfully at which he came close to me frowning.

His pretty hair curls coming in front of his eyes.

"This isn't called scolding sweetheart and if you don't sleep now then I'll make sure you dont sleep once we reach the hotel". He said softly in my ear.