003

Party on Elm Street

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ☾

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ☾

We had taken Dani's car to the party after hanging out a little bit at her house. Once she parked we both stepped out of the car looking at the large house in front of us. It was slightly smaller than Danielle's but still is a beautiful home. I saw people walk by and give waves or smiles to Dani as we started walking in. No one really noticed me, which is was what I was scared of most in the first place.

I honestly thought people would be like "Oh whys she here?" and stare at me weirdly. But the only person being looked at was Dani. Girls mostly looking trying to figure out what brand the dress was so they could go buy it themself and guys fawning over her. She brought me over a section of the house where her best friend Serena Adams was.

What's there not to say about Serena. She's know to be kind of a heart breaker. Which she isn't really praised for. But the odd thing is if she was a guy people would praise her, which is fucking stupid. Like why should it matter either way? Other from that I've never heard any horrible things about her, well the only bad things I've heard bad about her were from Iris.

I don't get why she hates her so much. Right as Iris had gotten back from Florida she started bad mouthing her? She had never really mentioned her name before then.

"Hi I'm Serena," the blonde said smiling at me before taking a sip from her red solo cup.

"Robin," I tell her with a small smile as I nod to myself.

"I'm gonna introduce Robin to people if you wanna come?" Dani asked Serena with a small smile. Serena declined politely and moved past us to go somewhere else. We both turned around to see where she was going but it seemed she had disappeared. "Odd," she stated before rapping her arm around my shoulders, having us walk off some place new.

Dani took me to multiple different groups introducing me before we just stayed by ourselves getting pizza and having something to drink. I drank Dr. Pepper, but I'm not totally sure what she had. All I know is it's definitely something alcoholic because I could smell it from the cup.

But there was a difference in her from all the other people. She didn't drink it at a fast pace, only when she was thirsty. "Oh my god I love this song! We have to dance!" she exclaimed. Come On Eileen started playing through the speakers as she grabbed my hands and we danced together. I couldn't shake the thought of people staring at me until I realized none of them were.

They were all too caught up in their own problems to even pay a second of attention my way. So I did the same. I stopped paying attention to everyone else and only let myself focus on Dani. They way her hair bounced as she moved around letting her arms flow to the rhythm of the music. The small smile tugging on her lips as I finally allowed myself to do the same thing. The way the bottom of her dress did the same movements as she twisted her body back and forth loosely.

"I'll be right back!" I told her as I felt the three cups of Dr. Pepper hitting me.

"Ok! Don't take too long," she smiled as I walked off trying to find a bathroom. I walked down a hallway which I assumed one would be the restroom. It was much quieter than the rest of the home with only the music being muffled in the background.

I grabbed on to one of the door handles and the door opened. "Shit I'm sorry," I say closing the door before actually thinking about who the two people were. "Wait," I said to myself out loud before opening the door again and there sat Iris and Serena sitting on the bed with their clothes messily thrown on. I stepping into the room and closed the door behind me. "Someone better start talking..."

a/n:

robin after rethinking what she just saw

anywaysss i hope you liked this chapter !

reference(s): a nightmare on elm street

(word count: 722)