In Dhyanpur

~It's early morning~

Bondita drives the jeep into the border of Dhyanpur. She is very weak as her leg is bleeding.

She tries to press the accelerator but couldn't. The jeep was stopped near the gate of Dhaynpur and Bondita was fainted.

~In RC Haveli~

Thaku ma and Sumati didn't slept whole night.

Anirudh comes down and asks them to get ready for Haldi ceremony.

Thaku ma: Are you mad or doing this purposefully?

Anirudh: Today is Haldi. All the child groom and bride will come soon. Go and get ready. That Pandit only asked us to do this mass child marriage. Then only we can save our kaka.

Thaku ma: Hey!! Deaths have happened in our family. Can't you see it? We lost Trilochan ji and Bondita. We lost them.

She cries aloud.

Anirudh: Hn, Thaku ma. I worry for them but Kaka always says that when bad thing happens we should do a good ceremony. So, their deaths are bad that's why I am doing this good ceremony.

Thaku ma slaps him.

Thaku ma shouts: How could you do this? What made you to lose yourself in her? What did she showed to you?

Chandra: Thaku ma...

Anirudh: Speak whatever you want. This Haldi will happen as planned. Along with child marriages my marriage will happen.

Thaku ma loses her patience and takes a kerosene can. She pours it on herself and on Sumati.

Anirudh and Chandrachur are shocked.

Thaku ma: You need good ceremony after a sad ceremony right? We will also go along them, you celebrate your Haldi. You marry her, go with her and do whatever you want.

She lights the match stick. Chandra is shocked, he takes the water pot and pours on them.

Chandra: Thaku ma, what you are doing?

Thaku ma: He only asked for a good ceremony. We don't want to join with him. So, let me die.

Chandra nods no.

Anirudh worries and moves from there.

Brinda, in her room decked up herself in yellow saree. She is the only one who is happy there.

Anirudh goes to his room and cries aloud.

Anirudh: What will I do? Am I doing these things purposefully? My daughters are in trap. This marriage only save them. I have to save my Sashwati and Saraswati.

He cries.

~In Dhyanpur~

People who are walking here and there notices a jeep standing in Border for a long time.

Man: I am seeing that jeep since 3 am. It's not moving but some are inside it.

Another man: Come lets go and see it.

They both went near the jeep and are shocked to see Bondita in that condition.

Soon people are started to gather there. A Random woman sprays water on Bondita's face.

She wakes up.

Bondita: Aaah!

Her leg is bleeding.

Woman: Who are you? Where are you from?

Bondita: I will explain you everything later. Pls take me to this lady tantrik first. Please.

She shows the newspaper bit to the people.

Woman: What happened to your leg? How it's bleeding?

Bondita: My jeep was struck in between forest. I was repairing it suddenly a leech bited me.

Man: What? Woman repairing a jeep?

They all laughed.

Woman: She looks suspicious. She is hiding something. Check the jeep.

Bondita fears. Men approaches the jeep to check her. Bondita fears.

Suddenly another woman who is in black saree comes there and stops the village people from checking her.

The people afraid of her and dispersed.

That black saree woman tries to go but Bondita stopped her.

Bondita: Thank you for helping me. Please take me to the lady tantrik.

That woman looks at her.

Bondita: Please, my family is in danger. Please help me.

That woman gets onto the jeep.

Bondita: What you are doing?

That woman: Get onto the jeep.

Bondita climbs up, that woman drives the jeep. They reached a house which is outside the village and near to the mountain.

Bondita looks on.

Woman: Come down!

Bondita: Take us to the lady tantrik, please.

Woman: I said get down!

Bondita gets down. Bondita is in fear as Trilochan ji is hid below the clothes.

That woman calls his men. Bondita's body shievered without any chillness.

Woman: Take that man inside the house.

Bondita is shocked.

Those men takes all the clothes away which was hiding Trilochan.

Bondita: Please, don't do anything. Listen me. I am not a criminal. He is my kaka sasurji. Actually...

Woman: Ssh! Don't you want me to aid your Kaka?

Bondita contracts her eyebrows in doubt.

Woman: I am Sumelika. The tantrik for whom you are searching.

Bondita looks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️