Future Star

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

"Eomma!" Hyunjae yelled as he ran into the room.

"Why what's wrong?" You bent down at his height.

"My friends want to go out, is it okay if I go?" He asked, giving puppy eyes. One thing about him was that he got Seungmins doe eyes. Whenever he wants something, he uses them. Obviously not in a bratty way, he understands when he can't get something, but he does it almost out of habit.

"Did you ask your dad?" You asked.

He nodded, "appa said to ask you..."

"I don't want to get scolded If I let you go HyunJae-Ah." Seungmin said, walking into the room.

You smiled and looked at Hyunjae. "Where are they going?"

"They wanted to go to the movies and then an arcade. Please??" He pouted. Hyunjae was only 12, but his friends were really nice. "Before you ask!" He held up a finger, seeing you about to speak.

You closed your mouth and tilted your head shocked, before looking at Seungmin who laughed.

"Most of uncles kids are going too so it'll be a lot of us!! Plus Naris mom is going!" He continued. Nari was Chan's daughter. Him and his girlfriend got pregnant about 2 months after you gave birth to Hyunjae.

-flash back-

"This is Siwoo. She's a coworker of mine." Chan introduced. "She also produces music."

"Coworker?" Jisung teased.

"Yah." Chan glared, turning red as siwoo shyly smiled. Chan always told all of you how much he liked her, so finally being introduced to her mesnt teasing.

"Hello." You all bowed.

"Is she your age hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"She's slightly older than Minho." He answered.

"What?!" You all looked at her shocked. "No way!" You all shook your head.

"I'm 28." She laughed.

"Chan is 29... WAIT YOURE 28?!" You looked at her shocked as she nodded. "Okay you're gonna give me a list of your skin care please." You pulled out your phone as she laughed.

"You're minjee right?" She asked, earning a nod from you.

"We have to make a song for the debut group. We'll be working in the office." Chan spoke up. He doesn't really perform anymore, but he produces music for others under the company. Not jyp, a different company. (U guys can make up a company idk😭)

"Alright. Bye!" You all smiled at Siwoo. She smiled and bowed back.

"She's nice..." you nodded.

"Okay so we have girl approval of her right?" Minho asked.

"What's girl approval..." you looked at them, taking a seat.

"Well, you girls can read each others expressions and personality really well. We figured if any of us ever get a girl, you'd be the one to say if they are actually a good person." Changbin explained.

"And if I don't approve?" You asked.

"Then there must be a good reason for it." Hyunjin answered.

"I guess?" You tilted your head.

"So she's a good one right?" Felix asked.

You nodded, "from what I tell, yeah."

"Okay nice!" They all clapped as you laughed.