𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 7

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"hey guyyssss welcome back to hood love resort." kash smiled.

"i know i'm a little calm today, it's because i had sex."

"but anywaysssss y'all wtf is wrong with kizo ass?"

"nigga done tongued down our good sis, like whaaattttt?"

"welp, there's more where that came from, but anywaysss let's get into today's shenanigans."

———

"tj stop i'm not playin." leia mumbled trying to focus on putting her eyelashes on.

"that's why you ugly." he kissed her cheek before running out the bathroom.

"oh shit you got my phone." he walked back in the bathroom.

"no i don't." she lied secretly putting his phone in her pants.

"yea you do bruh where is it?" he smacked his lips looking around the vanity.

"nigga i just said ion got it." she stepped back admiring herself as she finished with her lashes.

"so what that is right there?" he asked pointing to the print of his phone poking out of her pants.

"my dick." she tilted her head to the side.

"girl." he straight faced her and she mugged him before reaching in her pants and giving him the phone.

"why you still in here?" she rolled her eyes.

"cause i wanna be." he mushed her head and then sat down in the chair.

𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞...

"get awayyyy." kizo mugged joejoe.

"why you acting like that?" she scrunched her face up.

"like what? the way that you act-" - kash

"bro how many times do i gotta tell you that we just friends."

"i've been tellin you this from the day we met and youn respect boundaries."

"you're being weird as fuck cause you know you like me." she scratched her head.

"well throw me a banana and call me curious george cause ion know shit."

"is it because you still stuck on leia? she's moved on and you should too. you already fucked up."

"but we ain't even done completely." he frowned resting his head on his hand.