Chapter 1

It was a pleasant morning, today I'm going to my home, to meet my mumma and dadda. After almost two months, since past two months I was busy in my college projects and internship.

Oh sorry, sorry! Let me first introduce my self first, hehe.
Hi I'm Allena, Allena Wotson. I'm studying fine arts, yeah you guessed right, I wanted to be an artist.
As my family is not so rich, but I'm studying in Paris's best fine arts college, because of my scholarship which I get by my own.

I have a joint family which contains my mom, step dad ( who treats me like his own child), my uncle, my aunt (my father's elder brother and his wife), my step cousin sister and brother (both are younger then me just two and three years respectively).

My mom puts dadda's surname, Evans, but I used to like my dad's last name 'WOTSON'. He dies in accident when I was just a kid of year five or six. After his death mom suffer the most, and she again married with my daddy. His family doesn't like me just my mumma and dadda loves me.

So, enough of my family background, for now I'm sitting in the studio, doing some art work as for practice, it's my last day for next two weeks.

.
.
Its evening time and I lands on my home town land, I missed living their. Soon I got home. And rung the bell, in some seconds gate burst open and my mumma comes in view, as I saw her I jump on her to hug her with excitement. But didn't get the response I hoped for.
Somewhere it's hurts me, unknowingly.

"Mom I missed you so much!" I said still hugged her.

"I missed you to baby!" She said differently, uhh don't mind.

"Where is dadda?" I asked about my dadda.

Yeah, I call my biological father as dad and my step father as dadda.

"He's inside waiting for you." she said and I run inside to meet him.

As soon as I saw him, I jumped on him to hugged him but he removes my hand from his and move backwards.
Its hurts me.

"Dadda, I missed you so much." I said but he just turned his face.

"Go to your room Allena, fresh n up then come for dinner." He said and moved from their.

Quietly I move towards my room, I feel sad, so sad. Whenever I comes back from Paris to meet them, always they welcomed me whole heartedly but today something is off there, neither I saw my aunt, uncle, or my cousins.

I took relaxing shower, changed into comfy cloths and headed down to have my dinner. But not knowing that this dinner will changed my whole life.

At dining table.

"Hey mumma, dadda where is everyone?" I asked them, as their my uncle, aunt and my both cousins are missing.

I don't love them, neither they loves me, but infront on my dadda I've to pretend all caring and loving.

"They're in the hospital." Dadda simply said, and I was beyond shocked.

"Wha...what happened, everything is alright na?" I asked out of concern.

"Allena, I want something from you!" Dadda said.

"Yes dadda, anything!" I said, first dadda turn his head towards mumma, she nodded her head and bow her head down. I don't know why? but I get some negative Vibes.

"Allena, your cousin Miya is hospitalized, she needs an urgent heart transplant!' he said and pause, while my jaw drop at floor, out of shocked.

"And we needs funds for it, as you know we're not financially stable this much that we can pay for that, but their is someone who can pay for it, but in exchange they wanted to marry you!" He said without any emotions.

First I thought that it's some kind of ill joke, but the looks on both mumma and dadda's face tell otherwise.

"You're joking dadda right?" I asked with hope.

"No Allena, I'm not, I wanted you to marry that guy, because I can't risk my niece's life for anyone!" He stated his statement, and Emphasizing the word 'anyone'.

I'm ANYONE for him. I thought and tears escaped from my eyes. I turn my head towards mumma in hope that she says something, but to my bad luck, she turns her face otherside.

"I'm not going to marry anyone, and that too for her, 'the most selfish girl' I have my own life and values." I said and run towards my room, crying.

I was crying continuously from past two hours, when I heard a knock sound.

I didn't turn towards the gate to see who's the person because I know she's mumma.

"Allena!" Mumma said. I turn towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Mumma please make dadda understand na, I'm just 22 years old, and still studying, mumma please." I plead her.

"Allena, I want you to marry that guy!" She said, shocking me.

"Mumma!" I said with disbelief.

"Allena, Johnson did alot for you and me from past years, he marries me so I'm his wife and his responsibility, but you are no one to them, after that too he loves you like his own, I wanted you to pay for his goodness he shows you in past these years, the money and time he spends on you and your studies, food and cloths. UNDERSTAND" she said, hurting me alot.

I'm not asking anyone to took care of me, if she wants to marry him, and he doesn't want me so why did they took care of me in those years. I cried alot whole night after she left, her words continuosly playing in my mind.

Next morning, I wokeup, did my daily routines and head downwards, to told them my final decision.

"Allena, I want your answer now." Dadda said still emotionless.

"I'm ready to sold my self, to the man you selected." I said same emotionlessly.

"Allena!" My mom shouts at me.

"I'm not saying anything wrong mom, I'm just telling the truth, why it's hurts you hearing the right words for describing my condition?" I asked with sarcasm.

"We're not solding you Allena, we're just marrying you off with a billionaire, he keeps you happy, trust me." She said, with tears in her eyes.

"Well for me it's SOLDING TO THE BILLIONAIRE. But you can think what makes you sleep at night." I said and moved out of the house, and roaming around on the roads aimlessly.

'My life turns upside-down in just a day, uhh dad see, you left me in this crule world, my own mother are in side of dadda, who's selling me off to some billionaire for saving his niece's life .I miss you dad, so much' I thought.

It's the first time after my dad's death, I missed him so so much. I never thought that, the one whom I accept like my real father, doing something like this with me.

This alone thought makes me cry and I broke down in middle of nowhere. And cried my heart's out.