part 65

Jake pov

"Bro wake up already. We want to have breakfast. Everyone's waiting." I heard Jay shaking my body aggressively. As soon as I opened my eyes my head was spinning. "Shoot." I got up and slightly m massaged my face sides. "What's wrong?"
"I drank too much yesterday," I answered Jay who was on his phone. "Then how did you get here? Everyone was sleeping."
Right. Who took me here?
I tried hard to think about who could've taken me to my tent.
"Oh, today's boyfriend day," Jay said.
Boyfriend day.
"Oh my god. Fuck!" I facepalmed myself. "What??"
"I kissed y/n"
"YOU WHAT?!"
"I KISSED HER YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS DRUNK"
"BRO SPEAK QUIETER!" Jay screamed and made sure no one was there.
"Are you sure it wasn't some kind of dream?" – "No that would be weird."
"I kissed her and asked her on a date. Fuck what did I do? The manager will kill me if he finds out" I sighed.
"Well, you're screwed just hope she won't say anything. What she of course wouldn't. Now get the fuck up we're waiting for you in the cottage for breakfast." He patted my back and got out of the tent.

I packed my sweater and made my way to the cottage trying to think about what to say to y/n. What if she rejects me? Or tells the PD? I sighed again as I went to them sitting outside and laughing. "Good morning hyung," Sunoo said as he made space for me to sit. I saw y/n sitting next to Jay, eyes wide open with slightly pink cheeks. They were still talking about what to do but all y/n was doing was staring at her rice.
"You good?" Jay whispered in her ear.
Something doesn't feel right...
She nodded and smiled "I'm just gonna wash up the plates already. So we don't have much to do later." She got up and went into the cottage. I saw how Jay looked after her and then to me making ahead move to follow her. No. I shook my head but he kicked me under the table making it hard to say no again.

As I went into the kitchen I heard her humming to a song while cleaning the dishes.
I cleared my throat and sat on the kitchen island. "Oh my- hey Jake." She said as she turned around again "I was in town earlier cause of the breakfast. On the coffee table, there is a bag from the pharmacy. It's for your cramp and headache."
"Thanks," I went to the table and took the little bottle out. "is that all you want to say?" I slowly asked finishing the bottle in one go. Ew.
She didn't answer what I considered as a yes so I made my way out again. Well, luckily she doesn't have as to say something.

"Ah Jake," Shoot. "I like your idea. Let's do it after the trip." She smiled at me while walking past me to sit with them again.
Did she just say yes to going on a date with me? Holy fuck.