How long

"Beyoncé can you please eat for me" Nicki asked as she finally got her babies to go back to sleep then she had to take Ming to school.

"I'm not hungry go take Ming to school I'll watch the twins" Beyoncé said as she got up and went in the twins room.

"We'll I made you something to eat, if you don't want it at least drink something please" Nicki said as she followed Beyoncé in the twin room.

"I'll will now go" Beyoncé said and gave Nicki a passionate kiss.

"I love you" Nicki said.

"I love you too" Beyoncé said.

Nicki went downstairs to see Ming done with her food.

"Let's go baby" Nicki said and grab Ming backpack.

Ming got out her chair and went to wash her hands.

Nicki locked the door and got Ming in the car and drove to school.

Beyoncé sat in the chair on the opposite side of the room and watch the twins sleep.

It's been two weeks since she seen her baby.

She haven't eaten sleep or thought about nothing but her baby since the day she was snatch out her arms.

"I love you" Beyoncé said out loud hoping Normani knew that.

Beyoncé went downstairs ten minutes later and drink some apple juice. Apple juice over OJ prove me wrong 😌

She sat down at the table and eat one piece of bacon and went back upstairs to watch the twins.

Five minutes later Nicki walked in the house then right upstairs to the twin rooms.

"Come here baby" Nicki said to Beyoncé.

Beyoncé got up and walked to Nicki.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Nicki said.

Nicki walked Beyoncé to the bathroom that was connected in her room and started Beyoncé a bath she undress Beyoncé then herself Nicki got in then pulled Beyoncé in with her.

"I need you to be able to talk and be presentable" Nicki said as she felt up and down Beyoncé body.

Beyoncé inhaled and exhaled softly as she let Nicki rub up and down her body.

She relaxed into Nicki body and let herself go.

Nicki held her up and let her malt into her body.

"Let it out baby" Nicki said.

Jay

Jay was in court waiting for the judge and Tian to come in the room.

He hired the best lawyer for him and Beyoncé to get their baby back.

"When the judge come in sit up seigth and get to the point but make sure you talk about Normani a lot" His lawyer said.

"Ok" Jay said and dust of his suite.

"Normani will be in here just so they see how she'll react to you and Tian" The lawyer Said.

Jay nodded and waited for everyone to be seated.

Tian came with Matthew and Solange.

Jay was by himself having that Beyoncé had her own court day.

"All raise for the honorable Judge Fenty"

"Carter .V. Knowles in the custody battle for Normani Iris Knowles"

"You may be sited" Judge Fenty said as she sat in her chair.