Sumelika aids Trilochan

Bondita reached Dhyanpur and fortunately she meets Sumelika, the Tantrik cum Doctor there. She takes Bondita along with her.

Bondita is shocked but happy to know that the woman is the one whom they are searching for.

Sumelika: Come inside.

Bondita goes with her.

The house is not a normal one. One side clinic another side Tantrik room.

Those men made Trilochan to lie down in a room.

Sumelika asks Bondita to show her wounded leg.

Bondita: Please, aid my kaka sasurji first. We don't have enough time.

Sumelika pulls Bondita's leg and applies ointment in it.

Bondita: Do you know us before?

Sumelika looks on.

Bondita: Why am I asking is you saved us on correct time. And you didn't screamed when you saw my kaka sasurji under the clothes. You didn't even asked me any question about it. And hn, you don't know about my leg wound but you are aiding me. How?

Sumelika: I saw you are heaping. And my mind showed me your wounds. It also instincted me that a man is under the clothes.

Bondita: Is Kala jaadu(black magics) are real? My Pati babu never believe these things.

Sumelika: Then why did you come here?

Bondita becomes silent.

Sumelika gets up from the chair.

Bondita: Sorry, sorry. I will not ask anything. Please aid my kaka sasurji.

Sumelika takes Bondita to the room where Trilochan is kept.

Bondita: I will not believe black magics. I am here just because you are a doctor too. Please, try something and wake up him.

Sumelika looks at Trilochan.

Bondita: Is there any chance of waking him up? Means, due to some fake medications he is highly affected.

Sumelika checks his blood pressure, heart rate and health condition.

Sumelika: You have reached here on time. There is still possibilities to save him.

Bondita: Do it then. I will pay you whatever you want.

Sumelika smirked and says, "money is not a problem".

Bondita: Then what do you want?

Sumelika: Zamindars are always same. They all have a mind set that money can bring anything.

Bondita: Not like that but... Wait, how do you know that we are zamindar?

Sumelika: Your clothes and jewelleries shows it.

Bondita grows suspicious.

Sumelika: I can save him but your help is needed.

Bondita: Tell me, what you want. I will do it.

Sumelika: Again I am repeating, I don't want anything. Your Kaka sasurji's health needs you to help.

Bondita stands quite.

Sumelika: Listen carefully, someone have used wrong medicines on him. To break those medicine and to heal him we need a rare daffodil flower's essence.

Bondita: Whaat? Daffodil will flower only after winter. Where will I get it now? Please use your education to aid him. Don't use your black magic tricks. Please, use angrezi medicines.

Sumelika: These many years you were using angrezi medicines. Did it give your Kaka sasurji anything? Did he wake? And mind one thing, there is no seperate "good magic" and "black magic". There is only one thing that is "Magic". Magics will be a boon when we use it for good things. It will became bane if we use it for our selfishness.

Bondita looks at her.

Sumelika: Daffodil flower is known as rebirth or new beginning flower. It is used in some medications. People will not learn anything until and unless they are afraid about it. Ancestors were afraid of fire so they learnt about it. And used it. Same way these magics. It will be a boon of we use it correctly. I am using both medication and magics to save your Kaka sasurji. Understood?

Bondita: Hn, ji. But, where will I go for daffodil?

Sumelika: You are right, it will flower after winter season only. But, there is a temple which is on the top of Moshika hills. There you can find this flower.

Bondita: Ok, I will go there and bring it.

Sumelika: Wait, that is not easier way than you think. That temple is on the top of hills and we don't have any path way to go there. In fact it was a un renovated temple. There we have many rare medicinal plants.

Bondita: Is that flower is the only way to save him?

Sumelika: Yes! I can't use angrezi medicines on him as he was already toxicicated with it. Do not worry, I will give you the map of reaching that temple. Use it and bring the flower.

Bondita thinks on.

~In RC haveli~

Anirudh and Brinda are ready for Haldi ceremony. Child brides and grooms arrived there.

They starts the ceremony but Thaku ma and Sumati stays away.

Brinda thinks: Only one day to go. Anirudh will be mine soon.

Anirudh thinks: Bondita, where are you? Come soon with Kaka.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️