🍒Never existed🌿

Punz🌿

Our little yandere lost contorl.. I picked him up giving him the highest  ground possible.. 'Darling what you did.. could separate  us for awhile..' I say softly tears in my eyes just by that thought.

If police  cuff him.. there's nothing we can do.. he's gone for an amount of years.. or worst injected and killed.. look? I would personally like to live a happy life of our Darling boy on our laps.. maybe some children or a pet in the future.. anything  is  possible for us.. aslong as he's where he belongs.. in our arms.

'I.. look? I'm sorry I can't really contorl it yet.. may never  be able to with my ptsd..' he mutters into my chest.

'Dont appolize.. they set you off they shouldn't of tried to kiss Fundy' Sapnap said softly.

He fells terrible.. I can tell.. it's not his fault he can't contorl the yanderestic felling.. it's obviously stronger  now his senpais are his. We carried him off to his house.. we got when needed and off we went to get all of our stuff we need from our houses.. we were leaveing this town.. it's the best thing we can do for the safety of our Darling boy.. if we can get far ehnogh maybe we won't be suspected? We had everything in one hiking backpack.. everything that couldn't fit in coat pockets.. then when nobody was in the school we went in and got rid of any evidence we even went to the school, took our records deleted us out the systems... pretty much acting like we never existed. We stole drinks from the vending machines and took some food from the cafeteria..

And like that we left the town we met.. fell inlove and started our lovely relationship in all behind togather.. Dream  as being carried by one of us at all times currently his was asleep in my arms.. we descided well walk to the border  of Claudia and walk through Clibai and then from there we'll figure out where to go.. we got out of slairba and went far into the nabioruing town.. and took a cheep hotel sleeping for the night.. fuck  this is gonna be a long time.. but so fucking worth it.

-
Gogy🌿

So.. my sister is now dead nobody knows who.. my guess is Loki or one of the unreasonable boys.. but we do know  she was stabed repeatedly. We went to the school and police asked to look at records.. and that they did.. there was nobody in the system known as Dream wastaken Fundy aorta Punz godrinch or Sapnap Halo.. it's like they never existed.. was my senpai  all a invison? Am I going fucking insane?! I fall cring.. the boy I loved was all fake? The police.. even called me insane. And now I'm in a mental hospital.. my sibling  is dead.. the one I loved never existed? And now.. I'm stuck  here.. In a insane wordon!

'I'm sorry kid but your crush never existed' The insane woreden  said.

'No he was.. pepole at school  were littarly withering out the other three fucking  him hard into the teachers work  room' I hissed.

The evidence  is still there cum.. the cum  is all over the printer.. and floor I'm sure... of it.

They denied it. Am I fucking insane? Or did they did just make it seem like they  never exsited...

🍒Poor gorgie... wait I don't fell bad for you don't ruin my ships >:(🌿