35|| Let Me Hold You

"I find it strange" I whispered, my fingers brushing against his cheek

"I find it strange" I whispered, my fingers brushing against his cheek. "You know that I'm able to pretend like I didn't murder her" I said.

"It was self defense" he muttered and I sighed moving my face closer to his. We laid on the bed, on our sides facing each other.

Java left a while ago. After he left Ace put some soothing cream out my ass and gave me massage.

Ace had told me Java actually came to check up on us but I guess that meant checking in on my pussy too.

"I needed my dad that night" I said and he pulled the fallen hair strand behind my ear.

"You're beautiful" he said and I smiled. "Thank you" I responded and he leaned forward kissing my temple.

"How come you let Java you know?" I questioned.

"Fuck you?" he asked and I nodded my head. "I don't know" he answered.

"What happened after I left?" I questioned and he stiffened. I raked my fingers through his hair and kissed the tip of his nose.

"You don't have to tell me" I reassured and he smiled.

"Well Dad um committed and well mom was murdered" he said quietly and I knew he lying.

Aaron didn't commit suicide.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"No you aren't" he said.

"I may have hated them but you lost both parents" I said sincerely.

"I guess" he murmured and at the same time his phone started ringing. Picking up the phone he swiped on accept and turned so I was laying on my back and I stared up at the ceiling.

"What?" he answered. "I'm on my way" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows sitting up on my elbows.

I watched him as he got off the bed and started getting dress in his suit. He slipped his shoes on hurriedly and I scratched my head in confusion.

"Where are you going?" I questioned.

"Something came up" he answered and I looked over to the bedside table. My heart sunk into my stomach when I saw who the most recent call was and I quickly looked away.

Carrisa.

Of fucking course it's her.

"I thought we aren't supposed to leave?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I can protect myself" he answered.

"I can too" I said and he shrugged his shoulders. "I'll be back" he muttered leaning over the bed and kissing my temple.

He grabbed his phone and walked out the door leaving me alone in the house.

What the fuck am I suppose to do now?