【21】𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

────☆★☆────

Ranboo uploaded a new video

Ranboo goes to the city

────☆★☆────

"Today, Im going to be giving Tommy here a tour of London, because he needs it," Ranboo said to the camera, before panning over to Tommy, who looked slightly confused.

"I've been here before," the blond said.

"Oh, no you haven't," Ranboo replied.

A short moment of silence filled the vlog, before Tommy spoke up again, changing the subject, "Featuring Tubbo and Twinboo."

The camera turned to show a tired Tubbo nodding his head at the camera and Twinboo drinking a Starbucks coffee and waving at them with a closed eye smile.

"They're here," Ranboo commented. That's when police sirens went of in the near distance.

"Oh, look the cops are here."

"Oh god."

────☆★☆────

The quartet of teens arrived at beautifully kept park with a few people walking around. "And here we have the I believe was called the Victoria Embankment Gardens," Ranboo, the tour guide, announced confidently.

"Oh wow," Tommy commented quietly.

"And fun fact it's called the Victoria Embankment Gardens because someone named Victoria is actually buried here somewhere," he explained, "And what you do is, there is actually a nation wide competition that if you find her body first you get a prize. So, there is um, that's why me and my sister are gonna be out here at three a.m with a shovel."

Everyone paused for a moment. Tommy looked at the pair of twins, "What?"

Ally only shrugged, "I know just as much as you do," she responded before turning to her brother, "We better split the prize."

He nodded, "Obviously."

────☆★☆────

"This is a Ranboo vlog. I'm filming a Ranboo vlog with my Tommyinnit hand. This doesn't add up."

The gang walked past a old school red telephone box. "Can we see if this is sound proof?" Tommy asked the group.

"Yeah, let's test it," Ranboo replied with a nod.

Tommy entered the box with an excited smile. "I'll let you know if I can hear you," Ally said before he closed the door, to which he send her a thumbs up and closed it.

A few seconds later he started screaming loudly, some people going about their day to day business probably turned their heads to look where the noise was coming from.

Tommy exited the box with a smile, "Could you hear me?"

Ally shook her head, "No, not at all."