The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)

Verosika and Y/N were in bed in their underwear, sleeping peacefully, as the red sky flew above the whole mansion. Y/N woke up first as he thought to himself. He later looked at Verosika who was out like a light.

Verosika: 😴😴

He reached his hand out and rubbed his hand on her soft, pink skin

He reached his hand out and rubbed his hand on her soft, pink skin. He later kissed her on the forehead as Verosika responded to the feeling in her sleep.

Verosika: Mmmm...~

A few minutes later, Verosika woke up and saw Y/N with a confused look as he stared down.

Verosika: Hey...

Verosika placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N felt her touch and looked next to her.

Verosika: You okay...?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm just thinking about what happened. Cletus... The Agents...My mother is alive...and my dad's message...

Verosika: I know it's a lot to take in, but look on the bright side. Soon You'll be able to see your mother again.

Y/N: Yeah...Do you think she remembers me?

Verosika: She's your mother. Of course, she'll remember you. Plus I get to see her as well.

Y/N: Let's hope she accepts us as a couple.

Verosika nodded. Her face soon turned too serious.

Verosika: Y/N, there's something you should know.

Y/N: What?

Verosika: When they kidnapped me, it was Cletus who captured me, not the Agents.

Y/N: It was him???

Verosika nodded yes.

Y/N: Figured as much. He knows magic and they don't. It was pretty obvious that he was working with them.

Verosika: We don't know if he is working with them or they're working for them.

Y/N: Yeah... I just want to say. I'm very proud of you that you accepted Blitzo's apology.

Verosika: Yeah... He's not all bad. He just... Doesn't have to be a jerk to people all the time.

Y/N: Moxxie told me that he even admitted himself that he was indeed a jerk.

Verosika: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. Looks like he's trying hard not to be an asshole anymore.

Verosika: That's nice.

Y/N: On my dad's message, it said that name, Leslie Tucker. Ring a bell?