Haunted or Cursed? CH-10

Ash and Goh just landed infront of Cerise's lab. It's now 11 pm as they hopped off Pidgeot's back.

Ash: Thanks Pidgeot! You did great as always!

"PIDGEOTTT" I chirped happily as Ash returned it to it's pokeball.

Ash: Goh? You sure it's ok I stay here for the night?

Goh: Ofcourse Ash! We've got another room for guests here and besides, you shouldn't fly towards Pallet Town this late!

Ash: Yeah, I guess you're right... Thanks Goh!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH" They heared from inside the lab.

Ash: WHAT WAS THAT!

Goh: I don't know but we need to find out!

Ash: Yeah, come on!

They run over to the entrance of the lab. Goh is about to grab the handle of the door to open it but it got opened before Goh could grab it.

Ren: Oh... Hello guys, I thought I heard something outside..

Goh: Ren!? What are you doing here at this time!? Shouldn't you be at home!? What was that scream!? And what happened to your eyes!?

Ren: Calm down guys! 1 question at the time.
"First of all, I stayed a little bit longer because of some research I was doing and secondly I fell asleep during the research but got constantly woken up by the same nightmare I keep getting. That's also the scream you probably heard."

Ash: Nightmare? What happened?

Ren: I was in a dark room surrounded by nothing and infront of me was a pokemon who tried to chase me everytime.

Goh: A pokemon? Do you know wich one?

Ren: It was hard to see but it looked purple with a massive grin on his face. His eyes were red and it looked angry.

Ash: Hmmm.. Purple.. Massive grin.. Angry red eyes.... Could it be a Gengar?

Ren: It could be... now that you mention it, they looked similar!

Goh: But why would a Gengar haunt you in your dreams?

Ren: I don't know but we all should get some sleep now!

Ash & Goh: Yeah, You're right!

They all head inside, Ash and Goh headed to Goh's room since there are 2 beds there and Ren headed the guest room. They all fell asleep pretty quick, after 2 hours Ash and Goh heard a scream and went to Ren to check on him.

Goh: Ren! are you ok!?

Ren: Yeah, just another nightmare... *sighs*

Ash: Alright! Let's go back Goh.

Goh: Yeah.. *sighs in relief*

As they walk back to their room Ash feels something is behind him. As he turns back he doesn't see anything.

Ash turns back around and sees Goh is gone.

Ash: Hmm, he must be already back in the room. I should go back aswell. It will be an early morning tomorrow as we go back to Pallet Town. He thinks to himself.

Ash starts walking back to his room and as he is about to reach the door, he feels someone tap on his shoulder. He looks in the direction and sees a Purple coloured pokemon with a massive grin and red eyes looking at him.

"Gengar!" It shouted.

Ash: A Gengar!? So it was you after all!

Gengar: Gengar! It nodded and indicates Ash to follow him.