I Forgot

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vytal Festival is coming... and I don't know whether to be nervous or excited. I look out the window and see an airship - Jimmy's personal airship to be precise. At least he listened for a change.

Just then, the elevator doors open and James walks into my office.

"I see you finally listened to my advice." I said.

James nods and looks to his left. "Glynda, you're looking as beautiful as always."

"Oh James..." Glynda said.

Just then we hear the elevator going down. After a couple minutes, the elevator comes back up and from the doors comes Qrow and Winter Schnee, Jimmy's right-hand woman.

 After a couple minutes, the elevator comes back up and from the doors comes Qrow and Winter Schnee, Jimmy's right-hand woman

(I don't own this image)

"I still don't see why you're here Ice Queen. If you haven't noticed, this meeting is for Headmasters only." Qrow said.

"And since when are you a Headmaster?" Winter asked.

"Since Leo decided to step down and become Oz' butler and my sister his maid. I still don't know how that happened." Qrow grumbles.

"Ah, you're all here. Excellent." I said. "Now we can get started."

"Thanks to Leonardo's cooperation, we know that three of Salem's associates-"

"I thought we settled on calling them pawns, James. At this point, we should consider them less than human." I said, surprising a couple of people.

"...right." James said. "We know that three of Salem's pawns - Cinder Fall, Mercury Black, and Emerald Sustrai - are currently posing as transfer students from Haven, and that they have threatened Roman Torchwick to steal Dust for them. We are also aware that Torchwick has connections to the White Fang and that they are planning something."

"Yeah but the question is why? Why would they need so much Dust for?" Qrow asked.

"Who cares about the Dust? What matters how we should handle this now." I state.

"Ozpin's right. If our enemies have already slipped through our defenses there's no way of knowing how much damage they will do." Winter said.

"We already know that they are here for Amber and rest of Fall Maiden power. So we just need to make sure they don't get to her." Qrow said.

Wait, Amber?

...

Oh shit...

"OH SHIT!!!" I snap causing everyone to look at me. "I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING!"