B O N U S: 3

The event takes place after 11 years after epilogue.

Isaiah is 21 yrs old
Alexis is 15 yrs old
Reece is 14 yrs old
Nyara is 4 yrs old
Kezr is 47 yrs old
Rozella is 42 yrs old

Isaiah is 21 yrs oldAlexis is 15 yrs oldReece is 14 yrs oldNyara is 4 yrs oldKezr is 47 yrs oldRozella is 42 yrs old

"Daddy!!"

My head snapped upwards to the door when I heard my daughter's extremely excited voice.

"Dad" from behind came Isaiah's bored voice.

"Dada!!" And then came my little baby Nyara.

"Baby K!" And then her voice.

I smiled exhaustedly and stood up from my office desk and walked up to my little daughter, crouching down to her.

"Hi Nyny!" I hugged her petite body and she instantly hugged me back.

"Dada!!" She screamed close to my ear and I flinched making Zella laugh.

"Hi beautiful." I picked up Nyara on my hip and approached Zella, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Hi baby K." She closed her eyes and then kissed me on the forehead too making me smile.

"Daddy I made so many drawings today!" I turned to my 15 year old.

"Oh. You want to show me?" I asked her pouting a little and she instantly nodded and took off her back pack.

It was clear that they had just gone back from school.

I looked at Zella silently asking her why she brought the whole package here.

"Zake and I are going to that meeting with those Arabs and we obviously can't take children, so take care of them. Will you?"

My smile faded and I sighed.

"Pleaseeee" she made her lips turn up making her smile more wide and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Don't fucking fall for it. I said don't.

"Can't you ask Aria or someone? I am working and you know I will not be able to give them my full attention"

I let Nyara go from my hands and placed her down as she was wiggling around in my hold.

"No I can't. They are your kids. Take care of them."

And suddenly they become my kids.

I sighed and looked at her one more time but her eyes brimmed with tears.

"What the fuck? Why are you crying?" I cupped her cheeks.

"You're not agreeing!" She stomped her foot on the marble floor like a child and I closed my eyes looking away.