Last Chapter

Gulf's POV

I am so horny.
It's the fucking cows' fault.
How can they publicly sex in front of other animals and me? Shameless cows.

I ran to our house back, panting. I wanted to have sex with Mew too, but I saw him busy with meetings. I just decided to take a cold bath to withdraw the heat from my body.

How can he just sit there and look so fucking delicious? I know my boyfriend so well. He can say no to me when I am in heat. I did what I have to do ----seduce him.
I successfully turned his focus on me.
He asked me to ride him, so I did.

Just wearing my apron on, I sat on his crotch, facing his handsome face. "Did I turn you on, honey?"

"You did, good job." He licked my ear down to my neck. "Want me to bury my dick inside your ass?"

"Yes, please, daddy!"

"Sexy."

He held his cock and guided its way to my wet hole.

Oh my god, Mew. He is filling my ass with his long rod. He was smiling as he drills my fucking hole.

"Honey, please."

"What? This is what you want, right? To fuck you hard? Or do you want some more brutal pounding?"

"No, baby. You are doing well." I fixed my position and held on to his head while he licked my hardened nipples.
"Uhmmmm, Mew...fuck me nonstop...
Fill me with your sperm. I want to see your cum dripping from my hole."
He was smiling from ear to ear, hearing the dirty words he always loves to come out of my mouth.
"Yes, daddy. Drill my hole. Hit me with your enormous cock...ughhhh. Make my ass swell... That's it... Fuck me...I am losing my mind. You are so hot. I wanna cum over and over in your mouth."
We only have around twenty minutes left, but I want this sex to last until the morning.
I want him in bed. I want him to fuck me in every position.
He is so hot. With his sweat dripping from his head running to the lines of his chest, I find it very hot.
I grind on his lap, making sure that my hole my swallow every inch of his rock-hard cock. I want him to fuck my soul. I pulled out his dick and asked him to fuck me on the floor. I turned on all four. He put some throw pillow on my knees because the last time we did it, my knees bled.  He was kneeling behind me, tasting the sweet gift I will never be tired of giving him.
I let out a loud moan.  No one can hear us aside from my farm animals, who are busy making their own kids.

"So sweet, baby." He said. Of course it will always be sweet for Mew. Living with him helped me be prepared all the time. We don't have a sex schedule. We do it when we are horny. We always are, so my ass is always tired.

Mew always fuck me roughly, and I love it. A good performance with a fucking huge dick, anyone would die to have my Mew, the driver turned a billionaire hottie.

He placed his boxers on the floor and sat on it. He made me face the wall and sat on him. "Move your ass, baby."
He said.  "You are doing it well, baby...I am so hard for you...shit! Fuck! Baby! Grind it more. Ughhhhh...great, baby! Yeeesss! Ughh." Mew rasped.

I tried to do my job better. I moved up and down, making some sound from our slamming skin. He said he was about to cum. He asked me to stand up, but being the naughty me, I grind more on his crotch. "Baby, stand up. I am about to explode."

"Shoot it inside me." He was trying to pull it out, but I wanted him inside, so I pushed deeper, and there I felt his hot liquid gushing out from my entrance. He produced a lot of cum.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting on the grass when the caretaker called Mew. He was sweating a lot.  "Sir, we received a letter from the court."
The other helpers on the farm heard it, and they excitedly ran to where we were too.