𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 73

"No

"No." Is all she says and the line goes dead. My phone vibrates, again. It was blowing up when I was on the phone with Soph, but I didn't really care. 

Unlocking my phone, I see almost two hundred notifications. 

Breaking news: Billionaire Axton McKay, revealed cheating on his girlfriend, designer Sophia Rivera. Sources tell us the woman whom he cheated with, is now pregnant, with Mr. McKay's child. 

What. The. Actual. Fuck? 

Picture of a paternity test that proves Axton McKay is the father of Kira's child. Security footage of Kiara and Axton entering Crowne Plaza together.

Is the couple we all adore ending here?

That's why she hung me up. 

A loud knock comes from my door and I open it about to slap whoever the fuck just knocked on my door so loudly. 

But my anger calms down as I see Jace on the other side of the door. 

"You fucking asshole!" 

"You screwed Kiara! Seriously Axe?"  Man I didn't even know her actual name until last week, see this is why I don't learn people's names. 

"Jace I didn't screw your girl man, why'd you even think I'd do that!" His hand lands a forceful blow to my face. 

It's Jace, don't knock him the fuck out. 

"You cheated on Soph!" Okay knock him the fuck out. 

I land a punch onto his jaw. 

"No, I didn't and the next time you say I did, I'll forget you're my best friend."  I understand he's angry or whatever but he's being an ass, and that's my role around here. 

"You're fucking stoned, I'm calling you an uber and you're getting your ass home. I didn't  screw your girl Jace, that's fake information." I tell him, calling his uber. 

"Fuck! Axton I'm sorry, I just-" Sophia walks through the door, her eyes red and puffy, with tears falling from them. I try to grab her but she runs straight to our room. I run after her, but I'm too late. She slams the door into my face and locks it. 

"Soph, baby open the door!" I knock  on the door with my fist.  

"Sophia!Open the door  and let me explain." The door swings open and she walks out. 

"I'm so tired of everyone leing to me!" She yells in frustration. 

"First my dad has some daughter that I don't know about!" Huh? 

"So basically I have a half sister, that I find out is pregnant with my fiance's child!" She yells again, her beautiful face red with anger and pain. 

"Everyone's always fucking lying!" She charges towards me  and throws her tiny fists onto my chest. 

"You're supposed to be different!" she hits me, still yelling with frustration.