🍒Cuddles in the back🌿

Dreamy🌿

Well we have a car with a movie system.. it came with some movies and that's what me and Fundy  are up to back here.. were watching pixel.. I'm just laying  on Fundy lap his arms are  my seat belt. I just snuggle into his chest. Our other boyfriends are spying threw the rear view 'you two are being adorble back there'  Punz said chuckling.

Why I know I'm the clingy mf  your  dating.. soon the movie ended and it was about 6pm.. they descided to switch drivers Punz is now Driving  and Fundys in passenger.. Sapnap is now back here cuddling me.. expect  he's sleeping  making me his teddybear.. his head was on my shoulder  arms tightly around me. Fundys napping in passenger. 'Awh little teddybear'  Punz teased.

Soon we found a restaurant and went through the drive through and ate the gressiey food.. I took my pills that I needed food to have. Sapnap now just holding me on his lap fiddling with his necklace with fuffball on my lap. (Fuffball is the fox teddie).

We're now in Ankara that's about 30million miles away from.. the town these idoits first fucked me in. Sapnap phone keeps ringing like a mother fucker. From his preants.. mine evidently don't care about me I haven't got one call from them. 'Damn your preants must really love you Sap' Fundy said.

'After my sister stormed off and never came back they became  overbearing  of me making sure I was okay.. they Honstly just wanted me happy' Sapnap said.

I am his happniss.. all of them aren't I?

'That is you baby your my happiness, all of ours Honstly' Sapnap added.

'Sap just answer it.. tell them your okay.. that's all they want to know' Punz said softly looking threw the rear view.

Sapnap sighed and answered.

'I'm fine..look? I just-' he started.

'I'm not coming back-' he started.

'No you didn't do anything wrong..' he said.

He just hung up and disabled his number. But his phone could still work 'what was that about' Fundy questioned.

'They wanted me to come back.. and just admint what happend.. and nah I rather be here with my baby on my lap' Sapnap said sighing, kissing  my cheek softly.

I fell terrible  they had to leave everything  behind because I couldn't keep contorl over myself and went on a murderest  rampage. 'Darling..look none of us blame you for this.. I mean in all Honstly I was gonna leave on my own without  you all before the relationship I was sick of the simps' Punz confessed.

'Wait what?' My other boyfriends said.

'Well obviously I didn't because now we're all here doing this together' Punz said with a soft smile.

'But yeah Punz is right, we don't blame you for us having to leaveing we would do anything for you' Sapundy said softly. 'Plus it's nice not having hoes on us 24/7'

I softly giggle to it.. 'Well we have a cockslut- but that ones ours' Punz teased.

I softly giggle again I Honstly don't mind these three  calling me  that.. like I don't mind there nickname for me.

🍒Well..Instering🌿