drop dead in a beast world

(A/N; Hello! Thank you all for your support. Unfortunately, I will not be updating this book because I'm rewriting all the chapters to better the story. For now please bear with the poor writing. You can also check out my other book;

>>> linked here>>>>

It's a quick transmigration!
Here's the description;

In every life she lived, there was one similarity...

World A; she stole the female lead's song during the competition in order to gain the empress' favor and win.

The female read wrote an impromptu poem that stole the hearts of the empress dowager, the emperor, the crown prince and the masked general.

World E; she dumped her poor bamboo horse for a rich second generation sunshine boy.

The female lead picked him up and he became the feared mensao of the business world that cherished only the female lead to his grave.

World Z; she, surprisingly, fairly beat the female lead in getting a highly coveted internship position with a genius scientist.

The scientist dealt with some unstable substance that caused the zombie apocalypse. The result was that she was one of the first zombies.

She was like a black hole that sucked in all the world's bad luck so that the female lead could shine brighter.

Not surprisingly, the universe chose her to suffer again, allowing her to be reborn for all her lifetimes.

(Her) low IQ supporting role; I will not let anything go.

Random male character; is it not easier to lick my tofu? *displays tofu*

Her; ???
)

.............

Now playing : "Lottery" — aka "Renegade"

K Camp

───────────⚪──────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►

𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

(enter my main character)

"What?" she slowly turned to check behind her, "What the actual fuck...?"

Still, all she could see was lush green vegetation.

Her mind grew blank; blank as the times she sat through test papers while pretending to write what she didn't research.

Just a seconds back she blinked and trees suddenly appeared. They were giants that seemed to touch the sky. The sun's shine barely managed to peek through the thick foliage, making the environment relatively dim though she could still make things out clearly.

She was still in her tight French shorts with an open flyer, showing the new world her white underwear.

With one hand stuck, twist high, through the short sleeves of her blouse and the other with only up to the elbow through, left her head barely over her collar. If it weren't for the bra covering her bosom, she would have been fully exposed to the world.

See the thing was, she had just been in her closet, putting on her clothes. She was looking at herself in the mirror as she passed the collar of her shirt over her head and- SHABLAM! FOREST!!!!

Denise: (〇-〇;) !!( ; 〇_〇)THE HELL!

Her mind first did a rewind around the alphabet before it finally decided to ask her something.