The Beginning Adventure

Long ago, six cookies were graced with the purest souljelly. They rallied other to their cause, creating four kingdoms and the golden age of peace and prosperity was upon them. Until darkness took over and reaped the land, 5 of the 6 heroes faltered as the last failed to save her friends. So she was cocooned by the bringer of the darkness and left alone on an island to rot.

The cookie kingdom was full of cookie citizens, each having a story of their own to tell. Whether it be being the pioneer to coffee magic or having an obsession with rice cakes, each cookie in the kingdom was different in their own way. Oh, there we see one now.

Gingerbrave excitedly skipped around Cookie Kingdom, he was going to collect his team because they were going on an adventure today. He passed Herb cookie and waved to him. "What's got you all excited?" Herb asked in his usual soft voice.
    "Me and the team are going on an adventure! Wizard cookie thinks there might be something exciting in slightly far off island!" Gingerbrave replied, he was practically jumping around at this point.
    "That does sound fun, I hope you 5 have a wonderful time," Herb said, "Oh crumbs! I have to go, I forget to water the plants around Sparkling Cookie's bar!"

    Herb quickly hurried off with his watering can in hand, his leaf-like hair moving as he ran. Gingerbrave waved even if Herb couldn't see. Gingerbrave then continued skipping to his friend's houses. He found Strawberry by her swing set, Wizard cookie in the park practicing magic, Custard playing with onion cookie as Blackberry watches, and Chili pepper talking to Rye.

"C'mon guys! We have to go nowww!" Gingerbrave said, pulling Chili's arm after the five had been brought together.
"Why are you so excited about this one?" Custard asked, he was very curious as to why Gingerbrave was so excited over something the team did almost weekly.
"I just have a feeling!" Gingerbrave answered, "Wizard said there might be something special there and I haven't stopped thinking about it since he told us!"

"Oh- well I'm not sure if there actually is something there, I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up." Wizard said, scratching the back of his head, his hat got dispositioned in the process.
"I'm sure there's something there! There always is!" Gingerbrave replied, fixing Wizard's hat. The five then left to the nearby, but slightly far, island that Gingerbrave had been so excited to visit.

"Look! Over there! A cake hound!" Custard pointed out, waving his royal staff around to get the rest of the team's attention. The other four had turned their attention to the cake hound, they had gotten into a defensive stance as they were so used to doing so.
The cake hound looked different from the usual strawberries and frosting covered ones the team was used to seeing. The cake hound had green frosting, it was a light sage, the actual cake part of the hound was vanilla. There were also a blue, green, pink, purple and yellow flowers spotted around the top of it.
"If we hurt it Red Velvet will be upset," Strawberry said, "it hasn't even moved towards us."

"Can I pet it!?" Custard asked, a smile on his face as he jumped up and down from excitement.
"Sure," Chili shrugged.
Custard wasted no time running towards the cake hound with a giggle. The cake hound's tail wagged as custard grew closer. Custard began petting and playing with the hound, gushing over how cute it looked.
"Oh! What do you have there, puppy?" Custard asked when he noticed a piece of paper in the hound's mouth.

    Custard grabbed the paper from the hound's mouth and called over the rest of the team. "Guys I found something!" Custard excitedly squealed.
    "Good job," Strawberry praised, ruffling Custard hair. Custard had a sheepish smile on his face.
    "What does it say?" Wizard asked.
    "I dunno know, I haven't read it yet." Custard shrugged.
    "Lemme see it," Gingerbrave said, taking the paper and looking it through.

    Dear, ####
To be honest, I'm not sure why you didn't just come up to my dorm and ask me! But yes, I would love to work with you and ####!
Sincerely yours, ####

    "Huh, the names are crossed out." Gingerbrave said.
    "I wonder who wrote it, maybe they're on this island?" Wizard asked.
    "Guys I see another paper!" Custard said, pointing in the near distance. And there was a paper trapped under a rock.
    Chili quickly ran over to it and pulled it from under the rock, "It's another letter!"
    "What does it say?" Gingerbrave asked.

Dearest, ####
I thought writing letters would be a fun thing to do! But I sincerely apologize if i had inconvenienced you by writing to you instead of going to your dorm. Also, can't wait to research with you! The three of us will crack the code to the perfect cookie I just know it!
Truly yours, ####

    "Now I'm really curious," Wizard said, "How could anyone create the perfect cookie? That's just impossible!"
    "Well they were probably just kids when they wrote these, they probably just didn't know." Gingerbrave replied with a shrug.
   "More!" Custard said, pointing to two new letters. Chili and him quickly ran up and snatched the papers, returning back to the rest afterwards.

Dearest love, ####
Why would we need to find the perfect cookie when you're already here? But anyways, I'm also very excited to work with you and ####! The three of us have got it, i just know it!
Yours, ####

"Aww that's kinda cute!" Custard said, "do you think they were dating?"
"Maybe, by the way they wrote to each other that's definitely a possibility." Wizard said thoughtfully, "but what are letters like these doing on an abandoned island like this?"
"I'll read the next one." Strawberry said, grabbing the other paper from Chili's hand.

Dearest to me, ####
Thank you for the compliment, you and #### are also perfect in every way! You're magic use is phenomenal, i was surprised you were a student instead of a teacher! I'm so glad to have you as a friend. Oh! By the way, meet me at my dorm, we're going to research tonight!
Love, ####

"Nope, just friends apparently," Chili said.
"There's no way the two didn't have a thing for each other!" Custard replied, despite only being a child.
"If they did, then one of them friend zoned the other." Strawberry said.
"Aw man." Custard complained.

"Hey, guys, sorry to like barge into your conversation but there's a floating crystal over there," Wizard pointed out, pointing to a light purple floating crystal.
"...I'm gonna touch it" chili said, walking to the crystal.

——————-

(Not proofread)
Guess who made a slightly secret acc just from cookie run fics bc they're main one is mcyt related... this guy 👉😎👉